Braden Laurenzi banned for metagaming.

• Your BYOND Key: Emissary
    Your IC name: Rosarita Cisneros, Erica Johnson, Branden Laurenzi
    Your job (syndie?): Security Officer
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Metagaming
    Your previous bans: None that I know of.
    Who banned you: AtomiCal
    Reason provided: Metagaming with 3 people. Called out that a guy had sleepy pen from across the station while his friends got sleppy penned.
    Ban length: Permanent Ban
    Why you think you were banned: Metagaming
    Why you should be unbanned: I didn’t metagame I barely know any people to collaborate with…Since most the people i know either don’t play on this server or anymore.

So, I arrive on the station I see that the AI Upload had been either hacked into or emagged. There I saw a Quartermaster, Joaim Baer, with the captain’s spare ID in his PDA. Seeing as that is quite strange I take the time to arrest and search him. There I found a chameleon projector in his pocket proving he is a traitor. After I had permabrigged him and taken his chameleon projector and backpack I began to look into his backpack. I notice that there was a pen since he was already a traitor I justly assume that pen might be a paralysis pen that was when I was messaged by the administrator, AtomiCal, asking me how I knew that was a paralysis pen. I didn’t it was only an assumption. However, AtmoiCal began to ask more question saying that there was a person who was paraly penned not too long ago. Which I had no knowledge of at the time, aswell. A few second later I was perma banned. Oh, can I ask the names of the people I so called ‘metagamed’ with?

• Your BYOND Key: Emissary
    Your IC name: Rosarita Cisneros, Erica Johnson, Branden Laurenzi
    Your job (syndie?): Security Officer
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Metagaming
    Your previous bans: None that I know of.
    Who banned you: AtomiCal
    Reason provided: Metagaming with 3 people. Called out that a guy had sleepy pen from across the station while his friends got sleppy penned.
    Ban length: Permanent Ban
    Why you think you were banned: Metagaming
    Why you should be unbanned: I didn’t metagame I barely know any people to collaborate with…Since most the people i know either don’t play on this server or anymore.

So, I arrive on the station I see that the AI Upload had been either hacked into or emagged. There I saw a Quartermaster, Joaim Baer, with the captain’s spare ID in his PDA. Seeing as that is quite strange I take the time to arrest and search him. There I found a chameleon projector in his pocket proving he is a traitor. After I had permabrigged him and taken his chameleon projector and backpack I began to look into his backpack. I notice that there was a pen since he was already a traitor I justly assume that pen might be a paralysis pen that was when I was messaged by the administrator, AtomiCal, asking me how I knew that was a paralysis pen. I didn’t it was only an assumption. However, AtmoiCal began to ask more question saying that there was a person who was paraly penned not too long ago. Which I had no knowledge of at the time, aswell. A few second later I was perma banned. Oh, can I ask the names of the people I so called ‘metagamed’ with?

• This SEEMS pretty shitty but I wonder if this is the REAL story.

• I think he was confused with another traitor? He said I called out that a traitor paraly penned someone from across the station when the traitor I caught was in the brig. It could have just been a simple mistake.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.