Ban Request - Takara

• Your BYOND key: Spheretech
    Your IC name: Crazy Ivan
    Your job: Virologist
    The offenders BYOND key (if known): You probably know
    The offenders ingame name: God-Emperor Takara
    The offenders job: Scientist
    Date/Time of incident: 14/07/2013 00:50 AM england time
    Your story: (screenshots and concise chat log snippets can help)
    Do I even need to explain why? Why is he not fucking banned Already? He was a rev and so was I, he AGAIN bombed multiple main hallways.
    The massive faggotry that this person emmits is unimaginable and it needs to be stopped with a REAL perma ban. Just cause you admins know him doesn’t mean hes immune to bans.

• Your BYOND key: Spheretech
    Your IC name: Crazy Ivan
    Your job: Virologist
    The offenders BYOND key (if known): You probably know
    The offenders ingame name: God-Emperor Takara
    The offenders job: Scientist
    Date/Time of incident: 14/07/2013 00:50 AM england time
    Your story: (screenshots and concise chat log snippets can help)
    Do I even need to explain why? Why is he not fucking banned Already? He was a rev and so was I, he AGAIN bombed multiple main hallways.
    The massive faggotry that this person emmits is unimaginable and it needs to be stopped with a REAL perma ban. Just cause you admins know him doesn’t mean hes immune to bans.

• you’re retarded for asking to ban takara

• I say ban him for good. Its a really shit feeling to have him in the department and not knowing if Research will still be standing after the 20 minute mark.
    He also released plasma in quite a few rounds.
    He really needs to change which probably wont happen.

• He’s unbanned? What?

Things truely have taken a turn for the worse for Nox.

• I will be finding better things he did wrong soon enough, wont be hard

• Takara does bomb a alot but usually he is antag or the round is boring. Not sure about this round but i think this is the round that he parapenned hop.

• Even if he was antag this ONE round, every round he blows up science.

I can’t count how many times I have been RD and science has been blown up, I don’t even need to ask who did it.

• This particular incident looks legit for Takara though. OP even said Takara was a rev, so this incident isn’t a good example.

Doesn’t change the fact Takara is shit, and more importantly a griffer, and should be banned.

• Fucking up the revolution as a rev is a reason to get banned. Its shit to bomb the station just because lol antag and kill more revs than station heads in the process

• @Vanellope:

I say ban him for good. Its a really shit feeling to have him in the department and not knowing if Research will still be standing after the 20 minute mark.
    He also released plasma in quite a few rounds.
    He really needs to change which probably wont happen.

you should grow a pair and kill him at the start of the round or at the very least flush his mix/steal his transfer valves

• @jh2.0:

you should grow a pair and kill him at the start of the round or at the very least flush his mix/steal his transfer valves

I wont kill a scientist because he does his job even if I have meta fears that he might actually blow up the station

• @Vanellope:

I wont kill a scientist because he does his job even if I have meta fears that he might actually blow up the station

takara isnt a scientist hes a terrorist

• GL getting takara banned.

• Wait is that rule where anyone can do whatever the fuck they want to Takara still in effect?

• @Dr.:

Wait is that rule where anyone can do whatever the fuck they want to Takara still in effect?

nobody really knows, so everyone is too scared of trying

• @Spheretech:

He was a rev

Stop wasting my time.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.