Job unban request

• Your BYOND Key:Theinsomniac
    Your IC name: Random every time
    Your job (syndie?): HoP
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Job
    Your previous bans: Perma(for misinterperting the rules)
    Who banned you:Antion
    Reason provided:"You’re already banned from sec for being bad, STOP OIT"
    When you were banned: Just now 7/12/14 around 6:40 Eastern Time
    Ban length: permanent job ban
    Why you think you were banned: Because the admin couldn’t agree with me on arresting a guy and instead of working it out like a mature adult just banned me instead.
    Why you should be unbanned: Well for one, I followed space law, the guy I arrested assaulted 2 heads of staff (the CMO and myself) and then proceeded to shout that I’m killing him and that I’m rouge(which isn’t true, I hit him once or twice but not nearly enough times to even get close to killing him) and 2 the admin completely failed to explain his reason for why the sentance was wrong, by the definition of the word assault the guy assaulted both me and the CMO, not to mention that shouting that I’m rouge and making up stories about me killing him can be considered inciting a revolt, a crime which is punishable by death.
    Also I don’t believe that banning me from all the head jobs is really appropriate, perhaps the HoP job ban for being bad as security as the admin thinks but jobs like RD, CMO, and CE which have no association with security and the job bans on them are completely unprovoked.

• Your BYOND Key:Theinsomniac
    Your IC name: Random every time
    Your job (syndie?): HoP
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Job
    Your previous bans: Perma(for misinterperting the rules)
    Who banned you:Antion
    Reason provided:"You’re already banned from sec for being bad, STOP OIT"
    When you were banned: Just now 7/12/14 around 6:40 Eastern Time
    Ban length: permanent job ban
    Why you think you were banned: Because the admin couldn’t agree with me on arresting a guy and instead of working it out like a mature adult just banned me instead.
    Why you should be unbanned: Well for one, I followed space law, the guy I arrested assaulted 2 heads of staff (the CMO and myself) and then proceeded to shout that I’m killing him and that I’m rouge(which isn’t true, I hit him once or twice but not nearly enough times to even get close to killing him) and 2 the admin completely failed to explain his reason for why the sentance was wrong, by the definition of the word assault the guy assaulted both me and the CMO, not to mention that shouting that I’m rouge and making up stories about me killing him can be considered inciting a revolt, a crime which is punishable by death.
    Also I don’t believe that banning me from all the head jobs is really appropriate, perhaps the HoP job ban for being bad as security as the admin thinks but jobs like RD, CMO, and CE which have no association with security and the job bans on them are completely unprovoked.

• A man punched you once, you started trying to flash him, you flashed, arrested, straightjacketed, and permabrigged him as the HoP. I told you the HoP wasn’t a security officer, you didn’t seem to understand what I was attempting to tell you, and kept trying to rationalize what you were doing with the space law book. You’re not ready for a position of station authority.

• Allow me to show you the definition of assault.
    Verb
    Make a physical attack on.
    Noun
    A physical attack: “his imprisonment for an assault on the film director”; “sexual assaults”.
    Now, he attacked me, the amount of times he hit me is really irrelevant, assault is assault, even one charge is enough for perma, and he had 2.

And two, the HoP does have security authority(if he didn’t then why is he allowed to enter the brig, set time in cells and has access to perma? It comes with the default ID card.) I myself was arrested by the HoP on numerous occasions on this server and others.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.