Your IC name: Chicago Ted
    Your job (syndie?): Engineer
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Permanent
    Your previous bans: 2 days for shooting people when i was a monkey
    Who banned you: Someone named Warrage or something
    Reason provided: Metagaming
    When you were banned: Minutes ago
    Ban length: Permanent
    Why you think you were banned: Because he was being a shitmin and instead of helping properly he was trying to find himself a story of some sorts.
    Why you should be unbanned: Because it isn’t

1 round before this incident i was a chemist and was saving people by finding corpses and cloning them. There was this cmo who called Mr. Who , this guy suddenly came out of nowhere and said he was gonna give the guy i restored a clean se and he needed my dna. I entered to capsule and he locked instantly. he had his fun with random dna numerations and after crying radio out and with a bit help of the guy who i cloned named Sir Michael, i chased him out and told him i would kill him if i see him. After that he came again with metal tiles and stun gloves , i used mine, he used his and he cuffed me when i had a tourette twitching. He pulled me, by that time i screamed from radio 2 times. he pulled me to operation room. By that time i was asking admins if it’s legit and this asshole named warrage or artemist12 something said he will check logs and i would be in deep shit if i stungloved first (wow good adminship).
    After all those that asistant came suddenly and shooted us both asking what is going on, just as i was writing detective and a security member came and questioned us both. somehow i got released and this cmo crit’ed me by throwing metal floor tiles and locked me into dna machine which he adores so much just to radiate me to death. I asked this shitmin again and he said i was metagaming and it was cute. By all this time my lifeless body was at robotics.

Neverthless second round, i’m engineer doing some shit around. Suddenly a medic called Cherry penned me and pulled me to maintenance with my body leaving trails. Whole situation is dark as i cannot see shit but i knew i was naked, i could feel the cold smooth floortiles on my back. I got saved after probably 4-5 minutes and the guy who found me thought i was dead and puts me into cloning machine. I got saved somehow and went into cyro, going for grabbing something to eat meanwhile, when i came back i was dead and there was a gunfight with the guy who killed me and a gasmasked guy. I got cloned, nekkid again, went to brig as there was nothing else to do. after some lucky flashbang findings i check around a bit and went to genetics to see if i could find some shit from dead. As i was looting stuff suddenly this guy messages me that he got proofs and said “by by”.

tl-dr, at least give some proper information without just sayin “by by”

• Your BYOND Key: Makato
    Your IC name: Chicago Ted
    Your job (syndie?): Engineer
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Permanent
    Your previous bans: 2 days for shooting people when i was a monkey
    Who banned you: Someone named Warrage or something
    Reason provided: Metagaming
    When you were banned: Minutes ago
    Ban length: Permanent
    Why you think you were banned: Because he was being a shitmin and instead of helping properly he was trying to find himself a story of some sorts.
    Why you should be unbanned: Because it isn’t

1 round before this incident i was a chemist and was saving people by finding corpses and cloning them. There was this cmo who called Mr. Who , this guy suddenly came out of nowhere and said he was gonna give the guy i restored a clean se and he needed my dna. I entered to capsule and he locked instantly. he had his fun with random dna numerations and after crying radio out and with a bit help of the guy who i cloned named Sir Michael, i chased him out and told him i would kill him if i see him. After that he came again with metal tiles and stun gloves , i used mine, he used his and he cuffed me when i had a tourette twitching. He pulled me, by that time i screamed from radio 2 times. he pulled me to operation room. By that time i was asking admins if it’s legit and this asshole named warrage or artemist12 something said he will check logs and i would be in deep shit if i stungloved first (wow good adminship).
    After all those that asistant came suddenly and shooted us both asking what is going on, just as i was writing detective and a security member came and questioned us both. somehow i got released and this cmo crit’ed me by throwing metal floor tiles and locked me into dna machine which he adores so much just to radiate me to death. I asked this shitmin again and he said i was metagaming and it was cute. By all this time my lifeless body was at robotics.

Neverthless second round, i’m engineer doing some shit around. Suddenly a medic called Cherry penned me and pulled me to maintenance with my body leaving trails. Whole situation is dark as i cannot see shit but i knew i was naked, i could feel the cold smooth floortiles on my back. I got saved after probably 4-5 minutes and the guy who found me thought i was dead and puts me into cloning machine. I got saved somehow and went into cyro, going for grabbing something to eat meanwhile, when i came back i was dead and there was a gunfight with the guy who killed me and a gasmasked guy. I got cloned, nekkid again, went to brig as there was nothing else to do. after some lucky flashbang findings i check around a bit and went to genetics to see if i could find some shit from dead. As i was looting stuff suddenly this guy messages me that he got proofs and said “by by”.

tl-dr, at least give some proper information without just sayin “by by”

• It was fairly obvious that you and Hassan were metagaming.

• A group of three admins worked to get proof for this it, and was pretty obvious.

• @Makato:

Whole situation is dark as i cannot see shit but i knew i was naked, i could feel the cold smooth floortiles on my back.

Sorry if it’s irrelevant, but the fact that he put he could feel the cold smooth floor tiles on his back like it was something that happened in real life, which made me lel.

Anyone else notice that?

• you killed takara in sync during a nuke ops round, then killed me along with the help of your friend, hassan, IN SYNC AGAIN, in the hallways during the same nuke ops round for barely touching you.

stay bant

• i know people like him, frogman, sir michael from the game and buddies with them thus willing to help them every time possible but i intend to kill your irl friend takara on sight since the rules have changed and i hate station getting destroyed every round with admins approving that.
    That round we were tagging along with him because he pm’ed me from pda.

• what. i don’t know takara irl???

heck i haven’t even played long enough on nox to even know takara that well, i just happen to be science when he’s a scientist.

and yes he’s a freekill, but im not. nor is metagaming.

• @Makato:

i but i intend to kill your irl friend takara on sight since the rules have changed and i hate station getting destroyed every round with admins approving that.

First of all takara doesn’t have any friends in real life and “since the rules have changed” what

• After I brought the massive wave of rage against Takara there was some admin(Zetanor) who said that he was free game, like a changeling or any other antag

• @torrasque666:

After I brought the massive wave of rage against Takara there was some admin(Zetanor) who said that he was free game, like a changeling or any other antag

where does it say in the rules that im a free kill as well, good sir.

• @Dr.:

First of all takara doesn’t have any friends in real life and “since the rules have changed” what

Sometimes I pull out my huge nigger schlong and come all over your bitchass face, nigga. Feels good man.

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.