Hay, new here.

• as the title reads, im new here. what are good tips to be a (generally) good person around the station, and tips to be a traitor and such?
    anythings helpful, thanks in advance.
    this sums me up in a single picture.

• as the title reads, im new here. what are good tips to be a (generally) good person around the station, and tips to be a traitor and such?

• click the other space man before he clicks you

• Don’t open takara’s backpack. It doesn’t matter if you don’t know who he is… yet. Just… don’t.

I learnt the hard way.

• @CobyB:

Don’t open takara’s backpack. It doesn’t matter if you don’t know who he is… yet. Just… don’t.

I learnt the hard way.

who is takara?
    i mean that as in, elaborate in details.

• Takara is a crazy scientist dude who makes bombs every round and blows up the station.

If you join and there’s a giant hole somewhere, it’s probably Takara.

And I arrested him once, opened his backpack…
    then blew up.

• @CobyB:

Takara is a crazy scientist dude who makes bombs every round and blows up the station.

If you join and there’s a giant hole somewhere, it’s probably Takara.

And I arrested him once, opened his backpack…
    then blew up.

why’d it blow up, is that even possible? also, why are there bombs.
    if they healthily allow the creation of bombs, the only thing they allow is to get fucked over

• @monkeebutt:

why’d it blow up, is that even possible? also, why are there bombs.
    if they healthily allow the creation of bombs, the only thing they allow is to get fucked over

If you blow up the station and aren’t antagonist ( traitor etc. ) you get banned.

but takara has been banned loads of times and I think the admins just give up

and I think it blew up because of a proximity sensor

• @CobyB:

If you blow up the station and aren’t antagonist ( traitor etc. ) you get banned.

but takara has been banned loads of times and I think the admins just give up

and I think it blew up because of a proximity sensor

well duhhh
    thats a sign there are badmins.

• this is NoX. we run metastation. we aren’t so strict with rules…

enjoy you are stay

• @CobyB:

this is NoX. we run metastation. we aren’t so strict with rules…

enjoy you are stay

ill try, but you didnt give me any legitament tips foar teh gameplay.

• hello i am the rookie. i like making bombs on par with takara and I know a few bomb tricks that will fuck you over.

• @salvatore:

hello i am the rookie. i like making bombs on par with takara and I know a few bomb tricks that will fuck you over.

mind elaborating?

• oh shit

I forgot you needed tips, oh me and my stories.

read this
    http://wiki.nanotrasen.com/index.php?title=New_Players

That’s tgstation 13’s wiki. We run off their code, follow that wiki for stuff you don’t know.
      :biggrin:

• Survival Tips: Make friends with the Dorfs, Takara, Emerson Quincy, and other various robust peoples.

Tips and Tricks: Don’t step on banana peels, walk if you see other people slipping, you can turn some hats backwards, you can button up labcoats, maint is cool, let them take what they want and don’t complain, the captain is always a comdom. always.

• @Phiiosoraptor:

Survival Tips: Make friends with the Dorfs, Takara, Emerson Quincy, and other various robust peoples.

Tips and Tricks: Don’t step on banana peels, walk if you see other people slipping, you can turn some hats backwards, you can button up labcoats, maint is cool, let them take what they want and don’t complain, the captain is always a comdom. always.

what is the captians job?

• Boss all the heads of staff, like the head of security, Chief medical officer etc. and guard the disk from Nuke Ops.

• Yeah its kinda an unwritten rule to just let other people do as long as they don’t fuck you up.
    Also try to get a ‘weapon’ that gives you an advantage over people who might want you bad… you have to find for yourself whats the best.
    Learn how the station works it might come in handy if you know spots nobody ever visits or where to get the right tool from. And its important to know who has access to which object.
    Learn how human health and behavior works. Knowing who to trust and who to robust is the first step in survival and of course how much they usually know according to equipment and job.
    Science! Experiment you might find something you can use to gain an advantage or push your agenda forward.
    Have fun! You died… so what? There is always a next round. No hard feelings!

These are the points I consider as important when trying to engage combat or just playing in general.

• @Vanellope:

Yeah its kinda an unwritten rule to just let other people do as long as they don’t fuck you up.
    Also try to get a ‘weapon’ that gives you an advantage over people who might want you bad… you have to find for yourself whats the best.
    Learn how the station works it might come in handy if you know spots nobody ever visits or where to get the right tool from. And its important to know who has access to which object.
    Learn how human health and behavior works. Knowing who to trust and who to robust is the first step in survival and of course how much they usually know according to equipment and job.
    Science! Experiment you might find something you can use to gain an advantage or push your agenda forward.
    Have fun! You died… so what? There is always a next round. No hard feelings!

These are the points I consider as important when trying to engage combat or just playing in general.

i tend to avoid direct contact for killing
    i allready learned too make bombs, and rookie said “im a good bomber” which is alot because he seems really good
    i usually just run and try and be nice, so people dont really want to hurt me
    i think holding grudges over a game is silly

• @monkeebutt:

as the title reads, im new here. what are good tips to be a (generally) good person around the station, and tips to be a traitor and such?

someone ban this faggot

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.