APC Hacking

• Now I know this really isn’t all that important unless the Engineers are too lazy to set up the singularity. But APC hacking is a bitch.
    -There’s major lag when hacking/selecting APC options.
    -Takes a lengthy amount of time to confirm a wire’s been cut/pulsed/mended
    -Batteries take close to 5-10 minutes to replace.
    -To top that off there’s the APC curse which forever haunts you with pop-ups on how that hacked APC is going, even though you’re not in the same room as it.
    Now I hope I’m not the only one experiencing these problems. But could I suggest a way to make the APC… Less frustrating to work with.

• Now I know this really isn’t all that important unless the Engineers are too lazy to set up the singularity. But APC hacking is a bitch.
    -There’s major lag when hacking/selecting APC options.
    -Takes a lengthy amount of time to confirm a wire’s been cut/pulsed/mended
    -Batteries take close to 5-10 minutes to replace.
    -To top that off there’s the APC curse which forever haunts you with pop-ups on how that hacked APC is going, even though you’re not in the same room as it.
    Now I hope I’m not the only one experiencing these problems. But could I suggest a way to make the APC… Less frustrating to work with.

• I had no problems hacking APCs so far except that annoying power shortage when I pulse the power wire and have no insulated gloves to fix that the fast way

• Just move the wires on to the APC window, same way as on  venders.
    Because the main issue is with the wires window jumping on top every time it refreshes or shit.

• @Pyko:

Just move the wires on to the APC window, same way as on  venders.
    Because the main issue is with the wires window jumping on top every time it refreshes or shit.

Ah, thankyou.
    Hopefully future encounters with APC’s will be less frustrating now.

• yea i hate that window popping up, but holy shit 10 mins to replace a battery? i never had that problem

• @Vanellope:

I had no problems hacking APCs so far except that annoying power shortage when I pulse the power wire and have no insulated gloves to fix that the fast way

Test a apc no one cares about like library or art storage librarian doesn’t need power anyways.

• @Kirbyroth:

Test a apc no one cares about like library or art storage librarian doesn’t need power anyways.

(Copying woody’s got wood)… The fuck happened to the lights and my mic?

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.