Admin Abuse

• Their name: Absynth
    Date of incident: July 11
    Proof attached. One more screenshot but couldn’t fit

Basically, I was the captain and decided to go and kill the big lizard man i saw running around outside of the bridge, but Absynth had a problem with that and killed+jobbanned me. I pointed out to him that it is advised not to mindlessly kill animals, they are not in fact protected by rules. He then told me that lizardmen are not animals, that I am a dibshit for thinking the rules say that I can kill animals, and that lizard people do not count as furries because they do not have fur. Finally, he called me retarded for stating the rules and thinking lizard men are furries.

• Their name: Absynth
    Date of incident: July 11
    Proof attached. One more screenshot but couldn’t fit

Basically, I was the captain and decided to go and kill the big lizard man i saw running around outside of the bridge, but Absynth had a problem with that and killed+jobbanned me. I pointed out to him that it is advised not to mindlessly kill animals, they are not in fact protected by rules. He then told me that lizardmen are not animals, that I am a dibshit for thinking the rules say that I can kill animals, and that lizard people do not count as furries because they do not have fur. Finally, he called me retarded for stating the rules and thinking lizard men are furries.

• Last screenshot

• You are retarded.
    If you play the game just to kill animals then I hope you stay out of the captain’s office for a LONG time.
    And Lizards have no fur, silly… next you say the cyborgs are animals too and can be slaughtered at will.
    I support Absynth in this one fully.

• @Vanellope:

You are retarded.
    If you play the game just to kill animals then I hope you stay out of the captain’s office for a LONG time.
    And Lizards have no fur, silly… next you say the cyborgs are animals too and can be slaughtered at will.
    I support Absynth in this one fully.

It’s a furry.
    http://en.wikifur.com/wiki/Herp

Also I was roleplaying as a deep southerner captain, not playing to kill animals. I “killed a varmint”

• Today I learned that only living things with fur can be called animals.

what did you learn?

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.