Admin Abuse

• Tonight on the nox server at roughly 10pm i was having a weapon fight with a person in botany and randomly 4 guns spawned on the ground around us laser guns etc

In the next round (1030) after 5 mins or so it seems everyone was given over powered guns like the saw and gyrojet pistol

I believe what has just happened is an abuse of admin powers. having random weapons spawn in the game ruins it and encourages griefing. If a Super Admin could please have a look at the logs and reply back with your answer

The only admin who i could see online was absynth

• Tonight on the nox server at roughly 10pm i was having a weapon fight with a person in botany and randomly 4 guns spawned on the ground around us laser guns etc

In the next round (1030) after 5 mins or so it seems everyone was given over powered guns like the saw and gyrojet pistol

I believe what has just happened is an abuse of admin powers. having random weapons spawn in the game ruins it and encourages griefing. If a Super Admin could please have a look at the logs and reply back with your answer

The only admin who i could see online was absynth

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.