Security Ban Request - Vernon Roche

• So this “Security Officer” Roche (Key Unknown), enjoys permabrigging whoever he feels like it. I was jailed by the HoS for being Slender in the hallways. I chill in the brig for about ten minutes and finally Roche says ok I am letting you go if you 1v1 Takara to the death. Old God-Emperor suicided, so he decides to just let me go. I asked him if he was a faggot and get permabrigged! Some assistants break in free me and say he had been doing this to everyone all round.

• So this “Security Officer” Roche (Key Unknown), enjoys permabrigging whoever he feels like it. I was jailed by the HoS for being Slender in the hallways. I chill in the brig for about ten minutes and finally Roche says ok I am letting you go if you 1v1 Takara to the death. Old God-Emperor suicided, so he decides to just let me go. I asked him if he was a faggot and get permabrigged! Some assistants break in free me and say he had been doing this to everyone all round.

• he told me he just joined and didnt do anything when we put a straightjacket on him

• coughformatcough

• Use the format.
    Even though this is incredible shicurity.

• Just a note, slender man probably fall under the stupid names category, and correct me if I am wrong admins, but you are technically free game using that name.

• Slender Man could be considered a Stupid Name and therefore not protected by the Rules. Even if this is correct, looking at the story this is not a confined incident and Vernon randomly perma’d more than just Slender Man.

• Oh, yeah, I forgot to jobban this guy before the server crashed. He was supposed to be jobbanned anyway for extreme shitsecurity.

• I asked him if he was a faggot and get permabrigged! Some assistants break in free me and say he had been doing this to everyone all round.

Sorry if I was meant to sit there and take it like a good little boy.  However, the latter statement is false; I had joined security as the station had been roughly ten to fifteen minutes into the round.  You had already been brigged by another security officer for stealing shit from the brig or something akin to grey-tide antics; you yourself asked if you could fight Takara, who was locked up in interrogation - that wasn’t some autistic invention on my part.  You were the only person I had attempted to place in perma.

I had admitted my faults to Oxki during our brief conversation.  I’m content with my deserved ban - but don’t try to make out what happened into some dramatic, victimizing holocaust from me to you.

Also, your name is fairly hypocritical to your actions.

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.