More portable generators

• Given the huge amount of spare maintenance space I think it would be cool to have at least a half-dozen portable generators of the 3 different varieties, maybe with some fuel already in them (each type of generator uses up sheets of plasma or uranium or… something else, I forget what the 3rd one uses). Either way it would give Cargo Bay something to get metal for, give people some form of power in their department without having to resort to pilfered power cells, and there’s really no risk at all to having a bunch of them lying around. Why are they so rare in the first place?

• Given the huge amount of spare maintenance space I think it would be cool to have at least a half-dozen portable generators of the 3 different varieties, maybe with some fuel already in them (each type of generator uses up sheets of plasma or uranium or… something else, I forget what the 3rd one uses). Either way it would give Cargo Bay something to get metal for, give people some form of power in their department without having to resort to pilfered power cells, and there’s really no risk at all to having a bunch of them lying around. Why are they so rare in the first place?

• add coal and coal generators.

ten we can maek u work in our caol maines

Seeing the shaft miners mining for coal would be fucking hilarious

• R&D can build them if they do any research whatsoever, and in fact can build better ones than the dinky one that engineering (should) be having.

Also/alternatively I think Mining starts with one somewhere on the main mining station, and might have backups in the branch mining bases.

• b-but i want caol generators to maek the station filled with poison and mmake the miner caol minars

• lol coal is a inferior fuel source compared to plasma

• If there was fuel in them then Scientists would steal it and make guns with it or the chef would use his plasma access to actually poison his food.

• U CANT PUT CAOL IN UR FOOD AND CAOL IS WAY BETTAR THAN PLASMER AND ALL DEM OTHA FUELS.

• http://youtu.be/IO7YR0JUVNE?t=15s

seems on topic for coal engines

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.