Ban Request : Mr.Who

• Your BYOND key: CobyB
    Your IC name: Vanessa Thorpe
    Your job: Geneticist
    The offenders BYOND key (if known):
    The offenders ingame name: Mr. Who
    The offenders job: Geneticist
    Date/Time of incident: 10:02 PM GMT +0 - 9th July 2013
    Your story: (screenshots and concise chat log snippets can help)
    A DDoS attack just finished, and I returned, still a bit laggy. I went back over to genetics, and my partner, who is a lazy bitch, started to grab me trying to shove me into the DNA Modifier. I told him to fuck off, and then he left, and returned with a floor tile. He then started to throw and hit me with the floor tile, put me into crit,took my telekinesis gene, ( I guess that’s what he wanted… ), then I died. He then stuffed me into disposals.

• Your BYOND key: CobyB
    Your IC name: Vanessa Thorpe
    Your job: Geneticist
    The offenders BYOND key (if known):
    The offenders ingame name: Mr. Who
    The offenders job: Geneticist
    Date/Time of incident: 10:02 PM GMT +0 - 9th July 2013
    Your story: (screenshots and concise chat log snippets can help)
    A DDoS attack just finished, and I returned, still a bit laggy. I went back over to genetics, and my partner, who is a lazy bitch, started to grab me trying to shove me into the DNA Modifier. I told him to fuck off, and then he left, and returned with a floor tile. He then started to throw and hit me with the floor tile, put me into crit,took my telekinesis gene, ( I guess that’s what he wanted… ), then I died. He then stuffed me into disposals.

• Welcome to the ban zone, population: Who

EDIT: Oh welp looks like it was legitimate, what a shame.

• Thanks. :)

EDIT : Wait, did you actually ban him? Because he’s still on the server.

EDIT TWO : Oh. It was legit? I was asking him if he was antag and he didn’t know what antag was and he just wanted tk really really badly.

• Always stick around for the round to finish, so you can tell if they’re antags or not.

• Stop fucking posting these unless you check the end round screen for non antags

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.