Jobban Zack Rathens from sec for 5 days

• Your BYOND key: spurdo_kek
    Your IC name: Proot Prallallaa
    Your job: Medical Doctor
    The offenders BYOND key (if known): I don’t know
    The offenders ingame name: Zack Rathens
    The offenders job: Security Officer
    Date/Time of incident: some minutes ago
    Your story: Some sec officer entered medbay to “arrest the CMO for slander”, I ctrl+clicked him and tried to drag him outside. He flashed and cuffed me, and started to drag me to the brig. Once we arrived there we saw the brig flooded with N2, Zack proceeds to “find somewhere to put me”.
    If the brig can’t be used and you don’t have a makeshift one, you’re supposed to let your prisoners go. He didn’t even asked in sec radio what to do with prisoners, he just kept wandering around the station with me. There were only 2 doctors in the station, and one of them was me.

I don’t think this warrants a permanent ban of any kind, so just jobban him from sec for a while.

I adminhelped it but got no response, but I seriously hope this doesn’t mean that doing this as sec is alright/allowed.

• Your BYOND key: spurdo_kek
    Your IC name: Proot Prallallaa
    Your job: Medical Doctor
    The offenders BYOND key (if known): I don’t know
    The offenders ingame name: Zack Rathens
    The offenders job: Security Officer
    Date/Time of incident: some minutes ago
    Your story: Some sec officer entered medbay to “arrest the CMO for slander”, I ctrl+clicked him and tried to drag him outside. He flashed and cuffed me, and started to drag me to the brig. Once we arrived there we saw the brig flooded with N2, Zack proceeds to “find somewhere to put me”.
    If the brig can’t be used and you don’t have a makeshift one, you’re supposed to let your prisoners go. He didn’t even asked in sec radio what to do with prisoners, he just kept wandering around the station with me. There were only 2 doctors in the station, and one of them was me.

I don’t think this warrants a permanent ban of any kind, so just jobban him from sec for a while.

I adminhelped it but got no response, but I seriously hope this doesn’t mean that doing this as sec is alright/allowed.

• it’s alright to do it, I got a request to arrest the cmo and you just started pulling me so I had to arrest you for interfering

• By the time you said you were arresting someone you already had a flash in your hand, but good to know I don’t actually have to take care of prisoners.

Also, you completely switched your focus, came in to arrest the CMO but instead wasted time with some MD.

• Don’t interfere with police business is the bottom line here. But by the sounds of it he should have just locked you in the bathroom as a makeshift jail instead of pulling you then went on finding the cmo till your sentence was up then freed you. I think this is easily one of the most minor issues posted in brig.

• @Spurdo_KEK:

If the brig can’t be used and you don’t have a makeshift one, you’re supposed to let your prisoners go.

Where are you getting this notion from? Anyway he didn’t do anything wrong.

• Well exept that the time it takes to brig the player should be deducted from the time they’re given, and if youre dragging around a player with you its no different from giving them more time than they should have been given. That and the fact that pulling someone a few feet isnt a crime.

• @DR.:

Well exept that the time it takes to brig the player should be deducted from the time they’re given, and if youre dragging around a player with you its no different from giving them more time than they should have been given. That and the fact that pulling someone a few feet isnt a crime.

thats NEVER the case when i get brigged, sometimes it can take up to 10 minutes until they GRAB DRAG (why) me to brig, figure out how to change my clothes and get shouted  by me to unbedbuckle me

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.