ETA failure/extension

• OK GUIZ GUEZ WHAZ? U IZ BE RIGHTZI HZ MRE SUGSTION 4 GEM. Ok, ok. I really feel like typing a lot so imza mahk it brief, and then let your “Genius” minds tahl ober#3hunna. So when round is over how about….WE FOOL NIGGAZ AND MAHK SHT OD NAH MEAN? #TURNUP  Naah but for real though, lets say shuttle gets stucks in a asteroid field, or meteors knock it off course, black hole, which causes a delay on ETA. THey arrive on a Planet/station and it is infested with Aliens, those cordyceps Things Aurora plans on breakign the game, I mean adding into the game, so that he can mess up the code. Then They have to get to the other side of the station to reach the shuttle and shit. Hell, even dead players can spawn in as alien/cordyceps. I feel like this wont work at all, but I just wanted to say it anyways, because ideas are made off of idea, and shit which adds more! Plus I want a successful Idea placed in game!

• OK GUIZ GUEZ WHAZ? U IZ BE RIGHTZI HZ MRE SUGSTION 4 GEM. Ok, ok. I really feel like typing a lot so imza mahk it brief, and then let your “Genius” minds tahl ober#3hunna. So when round is over how about….WE FOOL NIGGAZ AND MAHK SHT OD NAH MEAN? #TURNUP  Naah but for real though, lets say shuttle gets stucks in a asteroid field, or meteors knock it off course, black hole, which causes a delay on ETA. THey arrive on a Planet/station and it is infested with Aliens, those cordyceps Things Aurora plans on breakign the game, I mean adding into the game, so that he can mess up the code. Then They have to get to the other side of the station to reach the shuttle and shit. Hell, even dead players can spawn in as alien/cordyceps. I feel like this wont work at all, but I just wanted to say it anyways, because ideas are made off of idea, and shit which adds more! Plus I want a successful Idea placed in game!

• @Shust:

OK GUIZ GUEZ WHAZ? U IZ BE RIGHTZI HZ MRE SUGSTION 4 GEM. Ok, ok. I really feel like typing a lot so imza mahk it brief, and then let your “Genius” minds tahl ober#3hunna. So when round is over how about….WE FOOL NIGGAZ AND MAHK SHT OD NAH MEAN? #TURNUP  Naah but for real though, lets say shuttle gets stucks in a asteroid field, or meteors knock it off course, black hole, which causes a delay on ETA. THey arrive on a Planet/station and it is infested with Aliens, those cordyceps Things Aurora plans on breakign the game, I mean adding into the game, so that he can mess up the code. Then They have to get to the other side of the station to reach the shuttle and shit. Hell, even dead players can spawn in as alien/cordyceps. I feel like this wont work at all, but I just wanted to say it anyways, because ideas are made off of idea, and shit which adds more! Plus I want a successful Idea placed in game!

FIX YOUR GODDAMN PUNCTUATION.
    holy fuck the idea is a mediocre one but the fungus thing looks really promising

• TH:DR

• LOL

• WAH BEEZ FUNNEH FAGGNET

• WELL MINE IS THE BEST lOlOlOlOlOlOLOLOLOlOloLOlOlOLoL

• This is a prime example of what not to post.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.