Job-ban request - Tyrone Smith (Shitcurity)

• Your BYOND key: CobyB
    Your IC name: Vanessa Thorpe
    Your job: Research Director
    The offenders BYOND key (if known):
    The offenders ingame name: Tyrone Smith
    The offenders job: Security Officer
    Date/Time of incident: 6th July 2013 4:45PM GMT
    Your story: (screenshots and concise chat log snippets can help)

Well at first I got screams of help over the radio in botany maint, so I went to check it out whilst Tyrone was sat there doing nothing, and Milton Ratcliff was taking all of Jose Parkinson’s things. I flashed Milton and dragged him outside the sec office and said, “Tyrone, cuff him, he was taking all of her stuff!” and he just glared at me, then about a minute later once my flash ran out he came out and started to cuff him, when Milton got up again and dragged Jose away. I chased after them AGAIN,
    flashed Milton, and dragged him back, where Tyrone just stood there and the bulb ran out in the flash, and Milton ran away. Then Jose and I started to shout “Shitcurity!”. I let Jose into my office where I said I’ll get her stuff back. I came back with it all and give it to her, where Tyrone then armed a flashbang and dropped it outside my office and stunned us both whilst he ran away.

I then chased him where he got his taser gun AND stun baton out, and then was disarmed by Milton and then he took his stuff, again, shitcurity. He was scared of everyone and ran away when anyone apporached him, and then just sat in his office for a while, ignoring what was going on in science.
    At the end of the round, he wasn’t even any type of antagonist.

• Your BYOND key: CobyB
    Your IC name: Vanessa Thorpe
    Your job: Research Director
    The offenders BYOND key (if known):
    The offenders ingame name: Tyrone Smith
    The offenders job: Security Officer
    Date/Time of incident: 6th July 2013 4:45PM GMT
    Your story: (screenshots and concise chat log snippets can help)

Well at first I got screams of help over the radio in botany maint, so I went to check it out whilst Tyrone was sat there doing nothing, and Milton Ratcliff was taking all of Jose Parkinson’s things. I flashed Milton and dragged him outside the sec office and said, “Tyrone, cuff him, he was taking all of her stuff!” and he just glared at me, then about a minute later once my flash ran out he came out and started to cuff him, when Milton got up again and dragged Jose away. I chased after them AGAIN,
    flashed Milton, and dragged him back, where Tyrone just stood there and the bulb ran out in the flash, and Milton ran away. Then Jose and I started to shout “Shitcurity!”. I let Jose into my office where I said I’ll get her stuff back. I came back with it all and give it to her, where Tyrone then armed a flashbang and dropped it outside my office and stunned us both whilst he ran away.

I then chased him where he got his taser gun AND stun baton out, and then was disarmed by Milton and then he took his stuff, again, shitcurity. He was scared of everyone and ran away when anyone apporached him, and then just sat in his office for a while, ignoring what was going on in science.
    At the end of the round, he wasn’t even any type of antagonist.

• +1, also Tyrone is an ahelping little bitch.

• The next round me and him were AI’s I asked him why he did it and all he said all the time was “Why you so butthurt?”

• All this unjust banning on Nox leaves a bad taste in the mouth and makes one think of retaliating. Keep that in mind, shitmins. :)

• fuck nigga were you the one that dropped the server/forums for the past hour

• @Kuldar:

All this unjust banning on Nox leaves a bad taste in the mouth and makes one think of retaliating. Keep that in mind, shitmins. :)

By unjust you mean you still don’t understand security is held to a higher standing then assistants and were job banned for murdering a guy in perma who was cuffed to a bed. Don’t worry when you get fully perma’ed you will do real fun on the rp server with a ban for “looting a braindead” or play on the terrible gibbed server. It is still hilarious to see how long your going to claim “unjust ban” when these admins are far more lenient then other servers.

At least if your going to claim unjust make sure your borderline and not a clear violation of rules such as me yesterday when I got gibbed as a borg for stunning a guy who willy nilly just spacewalks to try and rescue a guy within .01 seconds of seeing him who isn’t in danger during a changeling round while I was searching him in space with a suit and air on and a toy sword before I had a chance to fully check them for cards and free them after a bomb blew up the A.I during a changeling round. Difference here is I accept my punishment you just whine about it.

As for Tyrone yes by the looks of it he was being bad cop but doubt it will be worth the admins time as it sounds like he was just afking basically but was to dumb to do it in a safe spot. Not sure if they would count that against the rules mostly as stuff happens and he may have been 1/2 afk throwing a flash bang mistaking you for the guy. Only rule he violated really was “Deal with crime” but unless this is a pattern for him not sure if they would count it. There are far worse unpunished.

• @jh2.0:

fuck nigga were you the one that dropped the server/forums for the past hour

Naah, but I doubt things will be normal unless this faggotry ends.

• I don’t understand. He wasn’t AFK, he was moving about. He was watching over the cameras when I was shouting at him to cuff him, and then he turned around, stared at me for a few seconds, and then finally responded “what”, then he came out slowly, got his cuffs out and by the time he started Milton ran away again. This isn’t really an “Unjust request”, he was being shitcurity and continued to be shitcurity on the later rounds, running away from assistants with a toolbox, and if you insulted him he’d whine and run away. He didn’t think we were the bad people with the flashbang. I was in the RD’s office fixing up Jose, when he came, stared at me, then dropped the flashbang and ran back into the security checkpoint.

• @Kuldar:

All this unjust banning on Nox leaves a bad taste in the mouth and makes one think of retaliating. Keep that in mind, shitmins. :)

lmao get a load of this faggot

• Tired of these faggets bringing shame to my first name  :mad:

• @Dr.:

lmao get a load of this faggot

LMAO enjoy your next blackout. Go play on Apollo.

E: FAGGOT!

• @Kuldar:

LMAO enjoy your next blackout. Go play on Apollo.

E: FAGGOT!

he thinks we care, look at him

• @Dr.:

he thinks we care, look at him

You butthurt, bro. Permanent ban eh. Well you dun goofd, consequences will never be the same again, enjoy. :)

E: Also on the side note I never DDoSed your shitty server, but people on the 4chan on the otherhand are not so forgiving about faggotry.

• @Kuldar:

You butthurt, bro. Permanent ban eh. Well you dun goofd, consequences will never be the same again, enjoy. :)

E: Also on the side note I never DDoSed your shitty server, but people on the 4chan on the otherhand are not so forgiving about faggotry.

gets jobbanned for being a shitty sec website/server go down implies he arranged for a ddos, gets permabanned for it implies he’ll get more ddosing done to us calls US butthurt for some reason

You’re adorable.

• @Kuldar:

Right, so then why would they care about your faggotry? Moron.
    You’re so mad it’s actually funny.

• @Kuldar:

Your so mad it’s actually pretty funny.

• …s-so is Tyrone getting job-banned?

• huh oh yeah sure, yeah, there you go.

EDIT: Wait wait I actually read it and you’re asking me to ban him because he literally did nothing? This entire thread is shit, so I’m just gonna warn this guy I guess.

• I thought this thread wa- oh. That’s the other one.

You should probably lock this one too.

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.