Your IC name: Kai Jeorme
    Your job (syndie?): Ai
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Game ban
    Your previous bans: None
    Who banned you: Squidfish
    Reason provided: Griefing AI
    When you were banned: Can’t remember
    Ban length: Permanent
    Why you think you were banned: I was just having a laugh and I was griefing. Releasing Singularity. 
    Why you should be unbanned: I loved playing on this server and I really miss it. If you want you can job ban me from AI. But I promise I will never grief again (Unless tratior, rev or something) I really want to play on this community again it so friendly and I can’t wait for a go again! Thanks

• Your BYOND Key: Scampi12345
    Your IC name: Kai Jeorme
    Your job (syndie?): Ai
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Game ban
    Your previous bans: None
    Who banned you: Squidfish
    Reason provided: Griefing AI
    When you were banned: Can’t remember
    Ban length: Permanent
    Why you think you were banned: I was just having a laugh and I was griefing. Releasing Singularity. 
    Why you should be unbanned: I loved playing on this server and I really miss it. If you want you can job ban me from AI. But I promise I will never grief again (Unless tratior, rev or something) I really want to play on this community again it so friendly and I can’t wait for a go again! Thanks

• Squidfish is no longer an admin, and hasn’t been for a long while now. I’ll go ahead and unban you since it’s been that long.

EDIT: And done.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.