Your job: Research director
    Your ban: research director-scientist
    Your previous bans: N/A
    Who banned you: N/A
    Reason provided: destruction of the xenobiology research area
    When you were banned: 6/6/2013
    Ban length: perma
    Why you think you were banned:Why you should be unbanned:

I was banned unfairly by an overworked and probably tired ADMIN, I was working in RnD making bombs (as you do) and decided to test one of them. the power was out to the bomb testing range so I went the xenobology and placed a radio controlled bomb at the bottom, I set it off (did not kill anyone apart from a few slimes) I know that this is againt the rules but it did not conflict with anyone’s gameplay except maybe the AI who might have lost a few sec cameras. the ADMIN yelled at me job banned me from RD and scientist (which are the only jobs I play as/am good at) I under stand job banning me but literally 30 seconds later a fellow scientist steals my bombs and kills 4 people with them and only get a 1 day ban (I asked him how long it was) the only station i enjoy playing on is nox and would really appreciate if my job ban was lifted

thank you.

• Your BYOND Key: Dr HAX117
    Your IC name: Jauffre walter
    Your job: Research director
    Your ban: research director-scientist
    Your previous bans: N/A
    Who banned you: N/A
    Reason provided: destruction of the xenobiology research area
    When you were banned: 6/6/2013
    Ban length: perma
    Why you think you were banned:Why you should be unbanned:

I was banned unfairly by an overworked and probably tired ADMIN, I was working in RnD making bombs (as you do) and decided to test one of them. the power was out to the bomb testing range so I went the xenobology and placed a radio controlled bomb at the bottom, I set it off (did not kill anyone apart from a few slimes) I know that this is againt the rules but it did not conflict with anyone’s gameplay except maybe the AI who might have lost a few sec cameras. the ADMIN yelled at me job banned me from RD and scientist (which are the only jobs I play as/am good at) I under stand job banning me but literally 30 seconds later a fellow scientist steals my bombs and kills 4 people with them and only get a 1 day ban (I asked him how long it was) the only station i enjoy playing on is nox and would really appreciate if my job ban was lifted

thank you.

• use the format

• what?

• you gotta be kidding me
    check space brig page

• I would also like to respond that when Jauffre was arrested, the admin Adaxia messaged the crew saying that whoever killed Jauffre would win and give the killer the status of RD.
    They did not specify how and how many casualties. Though I did end up killing him. Proceeding to win a 24-hour ban.
    What is this shit Adaxia, Why couldn’t my gibs have been promoted to RD!?

• thanks for fixing the format but
    you blew up xenobiology
    what
    why

• power was out the bomb range. the round was almost over so I wanted to test my bomb

• This would be answered quicker if you go and check who banned you an add that to your post so the responsible admin can respond.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.