ESO's proper rules?

• hmm would need a good clown to do that and one that hasn’t already gotten himself spaced  :P and give him a honk to honk the sydies and launch banana peels at them. Convert the ESO to clownisum and combine the sun rifle with the banana motor so it shoots stun peels.

• @Kirbyroth:

the sun rifle with the banana motor so it shoots stun peels.

sun rifle…?

sounds fucking AWESOME

• Actually, If someone does lets say takes the nuke from the Syndie Shuttle and blows up their base… I know it breaks the game because it isn’t in the O-Zone area… But I think there should be a chance you do something like that and be a hero without breaking the game, dispute you can just do surgery and implant it into a random person or the captain himself they syndies have no choice then! Either retreat or kill everyone somehow? Whatever… -Btw I understand the rules of ESO now so don’t mention nothing -_-

• @CYBORZ:

Actually, If someone does lets say takes the nuke from the Syndie Shuttle and blows up their base… I know it breaks the game because it isn’t in the O-Zone area… But I think there should be a chance you do something like that and be a hero without breaking the game, dispute you can just do surgery and implant it into a random person or the captain himself they syndies have no choice then! Either retreat or kill everyone somehow? Whatever… -Btw I understand the rules of ESO now so don’t mention nothing -_-

If the syndicates implant the nuke disk into someone just kill the person and un-cavity implant it. Or gib them.

• @DR.:

no, surgically implant it into the clown

I have actually done that.

Not only the disk is safe, you can also use pinpointer to find the clown.

• I thought putting the nuke disk in people was removed.

• It was. Now I have to implant bombs in the clown again.

• @Lord:

I thought putting the nuke disk in people was removed.

Why would you remove THAT? Its so freaking funny to see the syndicate operatives confused when the pin pointer points at the naked captain.
    All they have to do anyway is just gib the captain or remove it with surgery.

• @Vanellope:

Why would you remove THAT? Its so freaking funny to see the syndicate operatives confused when the pin pointer points at the naked captain.
    All they have to do anyway is just gib the captain or remove it with surgery.

Yeah, but that requires effort, and we all know syndicates don’t like putting in effort

• @CobyB:

Yeah, but that requires effort, and we all know syndicates don’t like putting in effort

And time… the first sight of red space suits causes the shuttle to be called.

• @Pyko:

I have actually done that.

Not only the disk is safe, you can also use pinpointer to find the clown.

something tells me you’re lying because the game has a line of code preventing you from putting authentication disks into people via surgery

• Unless somebody merged that fix in from /tg/'s codebase, it still happens here.

• @DoctorDrew:

something tells me you’re lying because the game has a line of code preventing you from putting authentication disks into people via surgery

I’m not, about a month or 2 ago, old map.
    Abducted the clown as the captain and planted the disk in him.
    And nearly got killed by the CMO for “trying to plant a nuclear bomb on the clown”.

• Really? Ive had it implanted into me before.

• I was onced asked by the captain for a surgial implant.
    He had the disk hidden in a loaf of bread which was hidden inside a bible which was to be cavity implanted into him.

Until an admin ghost demanded the book back and started deleting the surgery room.

• Deleting it? damn he must of been angry

you broke the matrix

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.