ESO's proper rules?

• From what I know, I was a ESO for a while and even then admins tell me one day, Im allowed to take down Antags because they were made that way and then the second day…. Dont be a SuperSec Nub. So admins… Tell me what the rules are for once so that ALL ESO’S can know and dont get into trouble always because of someone’s opinion for example; ESO’s have the right to kill anyone which is a threat to the station or themselves - Was told to me - 2/3 Days later - Admins Pm - Stating its a Big NO NO… When I witnessed that happen to me 12 times when im not ESO I call Bs because rules for ESO isn’t stated properly. Please reply to this.

-Cyb

• From what I know, I was a ESO for a while and even then admins tell me one day, Im allowed to take down Antags because they were made that way and then the second day…. Dont be a SuperSec Nub. So admins… Tell me what the rules are for once so that ALL ESO’S can know and dont get into trouble always because of someone’s opinion for example; ESO’s have the right to kill anyone which is a threat to the station or themselves - Was told to me - 2/3 Days later - Admins Pm - Stating its a Big NO NO… When I witnessed that happen to me 12 times when im not ESO I call Bs because rules for ESO isn’t stated properly. Please reply to this.

-Cyb

• I had this problem also. I got told I was ‘playing to win.’

• @Lord:

I had this problem also. I got told I was ‘playing to win.’

Exactly…

• I thought ESOs were intended to do nothing but police the Security force, as well as the Heads whenever necessary.

• @Zetanor:

I thought ESOs were intended to do nothing but police the Security force, as well as the Heads whenever necessary.

You see this? Admins have their own thoughts on what ESO’s should do or dont… This is why I’m asking dammit!

• @Zetanor:

I thought ESOs were intended to do nothing but police the Security force, as well as the Heads whenever necessary.

Isn’t that the captain’s job

• @DR.:

Hehehehehe. Most of the time the Captain is the one that needs demoting.

• @DR.:

This would be true had they not had the job assigned to demote people such as the captain and being a higher role then him. Other then that there just super cops if not for that. This is like pre-change slime person laws where it isn’t defined enough and every admin has a different opinion.

• @CYBORZ:

You see this? Admins have their own thoughts on what ESO’s should do or dont… This is why I’m asking dammit!

Well assume that I’m right or don’t play ESO at all until whoever made ESOs reports here.

• I always assumed ESO’s were on the station to uphold CentComm Law, however possible. So that means stopping any shitcurity, bad heads, or stopping a malf ai. Thats what i thought anyways.

• Honestly, me too… Until 1 admin tells me something else than another making it confusing… But I think now the point is that it’s about protecting any heads and patrolling/maintaining shitcurity and the crew of SS13 from any destruction like normal sec as well… “Not a SUPERSEC” -Killing tators, cults and shit only.

• how many times have i posted this:

elites are supposed to play as a BETTER security officer, they’re not meant to run around looking for antagonists, and generally if they see one, it’s fine to ignore them. the only time you should do something is when it’s serious (like the station about to be blown up) or security is in dire need of help; it’s fine to arrest a few criminals here and there, but noone wants an unstoppable blue faggot coming after them, knowing that they have absolutely no chance of survival

they should attempt to help out security in the brig, be nice to the prisoners, and even to the traitors, if you wanted to you could even play as a super assistant or something

• That’s largely what I do as ESO: Lazily patrol the station, ignore everything but obvious murder, help out if areas are underemployed (like setting the sing up with few engineers). If people abuse their ESO priveledges to be a supercop then they weren’t ready to get whitelisted in the first place.

• soo no looking for antags but free to take um down if you catch them in the act. Exception would be nuke ops. give nuke disc to ESO lol?

• @Kirbyroth:

soo no looking for antags but free to take um down if you catch them in the act. Exception would be nuke ops. give nuke disc to ESO lol?

no, surgically implant it into the clown

• implant it on the station bomb and send it to their shuttle

• @DoctorDrew:

implant it on the station bomb and send it to their shuttle

do you mean takara or an actual bomb

• @Swagile:

do you mean takara or an actual bomb

He means the Nuke in the Vault.

• oh.

i tried praying for the actual code for the nuke once (station one) but got ignored.

:(

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.