Breaking out any type of restraint

• Im assuming its not a bug, and is not just in. But it’d nice if you get a message saying you failed, so you wont sit there for ever waiting to break out of cuffs. It’d be nice for a little countdown in the status menu counting down, only if that does add more lag.

• Im assuming its not a bug, and is not just in. But it’d nice if you get a message saying you failed, so you wont sit there for ever waiting to break out of cuffs. It’d be nice for a little countdown in the status menu counting down, only if that does add more lag.

• I agree, the resist verb needs some sort of indicator as to how it is progressing other than, “X attempts to remove the restraints!” and “X sucsessfully removes the restraints!”

Also, Cable retraints say they take 10 seconds to get out of, but I think they take quite a bit longer. There’s also a bug where trying to resist from a Legcuff or Beartrap will say that it takes about 1 seconds.

• @LoneSoldier55:

I agree, the resist verb needs some sort of indicator as to how it is progressing other than, “X attempts to remove the restraints!” and “X sucsessfully removes the restraints!”

Also, Cable retraints say they take 10 seconds to get out of, but I think they take quite a bit longer. There’s also a bug where trying to resist from a Legcuff or Beartrap will say that it takes about 1 seconds.

arent cable restraints pretty much the same as cuffs?

• Cable restraints take 30 seconds to break out of, cuffs take 2 minutes. They were supposed to have been made easier to break out of due to complaints about being left in cuffs and bucklecuffed, but only the description has been edited yet.

• I thought it only took 2 minutes with cuffs if you were bucklecuffed, unless you’re reffering to being bucklecuffed with restraints on.

• This really needs to be done, its annoyign not knowing if you failed or not. Make a timer understatus tab, of how long. You should be able to know when its loose enough to get out. It’d be nice to be able to loosen them very loose, and choke people with your cuffs so you’re not completely useless when cuffed. But ya know, make it real weak, and easy to break out. If this is OP Stun gloves must be Over powerd opness

• stungloves were nerfed, just so you know

• @jh2.0:

stungloves were nerfed, just so you know

In what way did they get nerfed?

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.