Auto-Reconnect Issues

• After a round ends and the server restarts why does it reconnect me only ~50% of the time? Unless I immediately close the connection manually and reconnect, having to watch some stupid-ass ad about dog shit or whatever, I won’t be able to connect back onto the server in time and miss out on the jobs I actually want  and instead have to play as an assistant. While getting up to obnoxious shenanigans as a grey tide is fun I really hate missing out on opportunities to be an antag just because the server is extremely unreliable with reconnecting me.

Has anyone had this same issue? And if so, what can I do about it?

• After a round ends and the server restarts why does it reconnect me only ~50% of the time? Unless I immediately close the connection manually and reconnect, having to watch some stupid-ass ad about dog shit or whatever, I won’t be able to connect back onto the server in time and miss out on the jobs I actually want  and instead have to play as an assistant. While getting up to obnoxious shenanigans as a grey tide is fun I really hate missing out on opportunities to be an antag just because the server is extremely unreliable with reconnecting me.

Has anyone had this same issue? And if so, what can I do about it?

• Google for an older version of byond and update to the version just previous to the current.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.