Your IC name: Arthur Christman
    Your job (syndie?): Cultist
    Your ban (chat? job? game?):
    Your previous bans: None
    Who banned you: Atomical
    Reason provided: Did not share word
    When you were banned: Yesterday
    Ban length: Forever
    Why you think you were banned: I think i was banned because the admin mistaken me for someone else because i had to leave in the middle of the round. I also think that it mistaken to be that didn’t share the word because i had ran into the guy that didn’t in the courtroom and was able to get the word to build the covert rune from him.
    Why you should be unbanned: I did share my cultist word that round! In fact i was the first one to do so. I actual had to use another paper that round in order to yell at my fellow cultist to share there words. Though i was only able to get 2 of the other cultist to share there words through the communicate paper. I was just mistaken for the other guy who didn’t share his word.

• Your BYOND Key: Fireshade3
    Your IC name: Arthur Christman
    Your job (syndie?): Cultist
    Your ban (chat? job? game?):
    Your previous bans: None
    Who banned you: Atomical
    Reason provided: Did not share word
    When you were banned: Yesterday
    Ban length: Forever
    Why you think you were banned: I think i was banned because the admin mistaken me for someone else because i had to leave in the middle of the round. I also think that it mistaken to be that didn’t share the word because i had ran into the guy that didn’t in the courtroom and was able to get the word to build the covert rune from him.
    Why you should be unbanned: I did share my cultist word that round! In fact i was the first one to do so. I actual had to use another paper that round in order to yell at my fellow cultist to share there words. Though i was only able to get 2 of the other cultist to share there words through the communicate paper. I was just mistaken for the other guy who didn’t share his word.

• Can this ban be lifted please??

• Administrators

just admin pm someone next time you’re on, we can’t do it remotely.

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.