Your IC name: Arthur Christman
    Your job (syndie?): Cultist
    Your ban (chat? job? game?):
    Your previous bans: None
    Who banned you: Atomical
    Reason provided: Did not share word
    When you were banned: Yesterday
    Ban length: Forever
    Why you think you were banned: I think i was banned because the admin mistaken me for someone else because i had to leave in the middle of the round. I also think that it mistaken to be that didn’t share the word because i had ran into the guy that didn’t in the courtroom and was able to get the word to build the covert rune from him.
    Why you should be unbanned: I did share my cultist word that round! In fact i was the first one to do so. I actual had to use another paper that round in order to yell at my fellow cultist to share there words. Though i was only able to get 2 of the other cultist to share there words through the communicate paper. I was just mistaken for the other guy who didn’t share his word.

• Your BYOND Key: Fireshade3
    Your IC name: Arthur Christman
    Your job (syndie?): Cultist
    Your ban (chat? job? game?):
    Your previous bans: None
    Who banned you: Atomical
    Reason provided: Did not share word
    When you were banned: Yesterday
    Ban length: Forever
    Why you think you were banned: I think i was banned because the admin mistaken me for someone else because i had to leave in the middle of the round. I also think that it mistaken to be that didn’t share the word because i had ran into the guy that didn’t in the courtroom and was able to get the word to build the covert rune from him.
    Why you should be unbanned: I did share my cultist word that round! In fact i was the first one to do so. I actual had to use another paper that round in order to yell at my fellow cultist to share there words. Though i was only able to get 2 of the other cultist to share there words through the communicate paper. I was just mistaken for the other guy who didn’t share his word.

• Can this ban be lifted please??

• Administrators

just admin pm someone next time you’re on, we can’t do it remotely.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.