Brig suggestion, to better handle prisoners, and make Wardens job easier

• As of now right now, Warden’s job is hell, to the point where he starts to not care and just brigs, to whatever he feels like. After some time in game, multiple arrests are made, with little amount of cells, and all. So with this I believe it would make it alot easier, and allowing cuffed people, to be strapped onto the conveyor belt. Maybe we can add chairs onto conveyor belts and let it cycle, when needed. Also the security officers step up when they’re arrested victim/prisoner steps up to tell the crime, and the WArden can decide the time, from his office, a lot easier. I know it looks like crap in picture, but thats because the way I formed it, would make it look bad regardless.

• As of now right now, Warden’s job is hell, to the point where he starts to not care and just brigs, to whatever he feels like. After some time in game, multiple arrests are made, with little amount of cells, and all. So with this I believe it would make it alot easier, and allowing cuffed people, to be strapped onto the conveyor belt. Maybe we can add chairs onto conveyor belts and let it cycle, when needed. Also the security officers step up when they’re arrested victim/prisoner steps up to tell the crime, and the WArden can decide the time, from his office, a lot easier. I know it looks like crap in picture, but thats because the way I formed it, would make it look bad regardless.

• wtf? so instead of cells have a looping conveyor belt with prisoners cuffed to chairs screaming for  help, breaking the glass and killing eachother LOL ???

haha or did i get it wrong

• it allows the warden to say how much time they get and clear up a bit of confusion

• You got it wrong. Its just easier to distribute time, lime Nevone said.

• basically the “brig time” is the location on the conveyor belt (the beginning being 10 mins)?

what if you get stuck in there/people break out/in

• They are bucklecuffed to the chairs, they cant really escape moving.

• @salvatore:

They are bucklecuffed to the chairs, they cant really escape moving.

will take them about 4 mins to get released, and i dont think warden is gonna be happier dealing with 5 people trying to break free

• flashes

• Being able to escape from the brig is a key thing. Not being able to is fucked up and makes Shitcurity even more OP.

• then take logs and request a ban for the offending officers, we shouldn’t make it easier to get out of security when we have so much bullshit happening

• And while warden is doing what wardens usually do (playing sec officer after looting armory) the prisoners are left to be rotated all round long?

• Jesus Christ how horrifying, just add more cells and improve the timer menu so it doesn’t look like complete crap.

• I’m just laughing so hard. This is the most stupid brig system ever. I love to see that at least once.
    But really as funny as it looks I imagine it would go wrong in every possible way like people getting stuck in there and causing all prisoners to be brigged FOREVER. Grey tide indeed.

I WANNA GET OFF SHITCURITY’S WILD RIDE!
    Mr. Warden says: “The ride never ends.”

How about adding more people per cell? That usually helps.

• Ya’know you can reply, without being a complete dick. Its possible. But its not buckle cuffin happens already. Now to address your ignorance, Van. Its not “0” shaped thing. It starts at one place, and ends at another, only being able to go in one direction, which is from right to left, counter clock wise. And its just a suggestion, calm down.

• how about multiple belts that each represent X amount of time? it would remove officers excuse of not knowing how to work the timers or shit

• this isnt circus station 13

yet

• Or security can not be shit and then we wont ban them.

• Maybe adding a couple metal sheets for the Warden so he makes extra beds when needed

• just whitelist secuirty already

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.