Unban Bpro

• Your BYOND Key: Bpro
    Your IC name: Rashin Black Panther
    Your job (syndie?): Chemist
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): 1 week game ban.
    Your previous bans: none.
    Who banned you: Oxki
    Reason provided: No reason was given.  I received a message / question ‘Did you inject enrique with chloral?’  As I was replying I was banned.

I was replying ‘Yes, I did inject Enrique with cloral, He threw a grenade at me’  But I was banned before I even got done spelling his name.

So Enrique was making shit chem batches, and grenade grieving, and giving stuff to the clown so he could grieve.  He threw a grenade at me and I closed the glass window and it blew up - encasing people in metal foam.  I’m sure he did more, but that’s all that happened to me.

He then came back into chemistry and said ‘well that was fun’  In which I replied ‘yeah, I’d stop that if i was you’

he then proceeded to make another grenade.  So I dosed him, and dosed him again and again to my hearts content, then shoved the p.o.s. down the disposal.
    When you were banned: Last night, I think this is close Jul 02, 2013 at 12:10 pm (it says that at the top of my post but im in Australia +10 gmt
    Ban length: 10880
    Why you think you were banned:  Because, sick of grievers I dosed the grenade making shit head and the admin didn’t even bother to check / get a reply, because he’s sick of grievers too.
    Why you should be unbanned:  Because, you’re not my dad, you can’t make me.  I’m a grown man damn you, wash your own car.

• Your BYOND Key: Bpro
    Your IC name: Rashin Black Panther
    Your job (syndie?): Chemist
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): 1 week game ban.
    Your previous bans: none.
    Who banned you: Oxki
    Reason provided: No reason was given.  I received a message / question ‘Did you inject enrique with chloral?’  As I was replying I was banned.

I was replying ‘Yes, I did inject Enrique with cloral, He threw a grenade at me’  But I was banned before I even got done spelling his name.

So Enrique was making shit chem batches, and grenade grieving, and giving stuff to the clown so he could grieve.  He threw a grenade at me and I closed the glass window and it blew up - encasing people in metal foam.  I’m sure he did more, but that’s all that happened to me.

He then came back into chemistry and said ‘well that was fun’  In which I replied ‘yeah, I’d stop that if i was you’

he then proceeded to make another grenade.  So I dosed him, and dosed him again and again to my hearts content, then shoved the p.o.s. down the disposal.
    When you were banned: Last night, I think this is close Jul 02, 2013 at 12:10 pm (it says that at the top of my post but im in Australia +10 gmt
    Ban length: 10880
    Why you think you were banned:  Because, sick of grievers I dosed the grenade making shit head and the admin didn’t even bother to check / get a reply, because he’s sick of grievers too.
    Why you should be unbanned:  Because, you’re not my dad, you can’t make me.  I’m a grown man damn you, wash your own car.

• b u l l s h i t

the worst thing i did was make metal foam in the hallways. i come back and i see xenos in virology so i start making an acid grenade. before i even made the second beaker you just inject me and dispose of me so i reported. i never threw anything at you or even try to harm you

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.