Thug69forlife Jobban: Chemist, CMO 7/2/13

• Your BYOND Key:Thug69forlife
    Your IC name: Dr. Beat
    Your job (syndie?): Chemist
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Job ban: Chemist, CMO
    Your previous bans: A few other job bans that have been cleared.
    Who banned you: oxki
    Reason provided: Shooting people up with chloral for no good reason
    When you were banned: Today 7/2/2013
    Ban length: ?
    Why you think you were banned: Admin is angry at me because I shot him with chloral.
    Why you should be unbanned: The admin and two others were standing next to Hassan Al-Sabbah breaking into chemistry and looked like they were helping in the act since they wasn’t stopping him. I then shot them all once with 15 units of NON-LETHAL chloral. I then rebuilt the wall they destroyed and went on my way to try and kill the wizard. (the reason I made the chloral in the first place.) I really think I’m justified in shooting them because Chicago Ted was yelling for help and I didn’t resort to lethal methods/doses.

Below is a transcript of what happened.

Chicago Ted says, "HEL  DR BEAT"
    Jimmy Jimjams is hit by the syringe!
    Chicago Ted was unbuckled by Anthony Blessig!
    Chicago Ted says, "SOMEONE SAVE ME FROM THIS VILLIAN"
    You put the syringe in the syringe gun.
    1 / 1 syringes.
    Diabolus Filius is hit by the syringe!
    Jimmy Jimjams says, "Fucking"
    Jimmy Jimjams  [145.9] says, "Fucking"
    1 / 1 syringes.
    Xander Chauvin asks, "can someone fix me?"
    Xander Chauvin  [145.9] asks, "can someone fix me?"
    Diabolus Filius says, "Help"
    Diabolus Filius  [145.9] says, "Help"
    Xander Chauvin is hit by the syringe!
    Manley Martins pets Runtime
    1 / 1 syringes.
    Xander Chauvin says, "I require medical attention"
    Xander Chauvin  [145.9] says, "I require medical attention"
    Chicago Ted says, "HELP"
    Chicago Ted drools.
    Hassan Al-Sabbah is trying to put a wrench on Chicago Ted
    The Borkinator  [145.9] states, "Brian O’Dadila has signed up as Security Officer."
    Hassan Al-Sabbah is hit by the syringe!
    The Borkinator  [145.9] states, "Mime is talking"
    You put the the syringe gun into the satchel.

• Your BYOND Key:Thug69forlife
    Your IC name: Dr. Beat
    Your job (syndie?): Chemist
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Job ban: Chemist, CMO
    Your previous bans: A few other job bans that have been cleared.
    Who banned you: oxki
    Reason provided: Shooting people up with chloral for no good reason
    When you were banned: Today 7/2/2013
    Ban length: ?
    Why you think you were banned: Admin is angry at me because I shot him with chloral.
    Why you should be unbanned: The admin and two others were standing next to Hassan Al-Sabbah breaking into chemistry and looked like they were helping in the act since they wasn’t stopping him. I then shot them all once with 15 units of NON-LETHAL chloral. I then rebuilt the wall they destroyed and went on my way to try and kill the wizard. (the reason I made the chloral in the first place.) I really think I’m justified in shooting them because Chicago Ted was yelling for help and I didn’t resort to lethal methods/doses.

Below is a transcript of what happened.

Chicago Ted says, "HEL  DR BEAT"
    Jimmy Jimjams is hit by the syringe!
    Chicago Ted was unbuckled by Anthony Blessig!
    Chicago Ted says, "SOMEONE SAVE ME FROM THIS VILLIAN"
    1 / 1 syringes.
    Diabolus Filius is hit by the syringe!
    Jimmy Jimjams says, "Fucking"
    Jimmy Jimjams  [145.9] says, "Fucking"
    1 / 1 syringes.
    Xander Chauvin asks, "can someone fix me?"
    Xander Chauvin  [145.9] asks, "can someone fix me?"
    Diabolus Filius says, "Help"
    Diabolus Filius  [145.9] says, "Help"
    Xander Chauvin is hit by the syringe!
    Manley Martins pets Runtime
    1 / 1 syringes.
    Xander Chauvin says, "I require medical attention"
    Xander Chauvin  [145.9] says, "I require medical attention"
    Chicago Ted says, "HELP"
    Chicago Ted drools.
    Hassan Al-Sabbah is trying to put a wrench on Chicago Ted
    The Borkinator  [145.9] states, "Brian O’Dadila has signed up as Security Officer."
    Hassan Al-Sabbah is hit by the syringe!
    The Borkinator  [145.9] states, "Mime is talking"
    You put the the syringe gun into the satchel.

• Well, rending someone unconcious for like, 2 - 3 minuites is pretty bad. Call security, they are supposed to deal with this kind of problem.

• None of those people are oxki, also shooting people with chloral for breaking people into some place is really shit as a cmo. Plus you have a flash in your locker you could have used to get them out.

• also shooting people with chloral for breaking people into some place is really shit as a cmo. Plus you have a flash in your locker you could have used to get them out.

I wasn’t CMO, i was chemist! I had no other way to stop them from breaking in. Perhaps you’d have me shoot lethal stuff in them instead like unstable mutagen?

Well, rending someone unconscious for like, 2 - 3 minutes is pretty bad. Call security, they are supposed to deal with this kind of problem.

It’s not shit to disable some one non-lethally when they are being shit and breaking into chemistry. 2-3 minutes is like a brig sentence and afterword I didn’t touch them.

Also it’s relevant to say that security was el-nathed to death by the wizard. No one was left to respond to my calls.

• @Thug69forlife:

I wasn’t CMO, i was chemist! I had no other way to stop them from breaking in. Perhaps you’d have me shoot lethal stuff in them instead like unstable mutagen?

It’s not shit to disable some one non-lethally when they are being shit and breaking into chemistry. 2-3 minutes is like a brig sentence and afterword I didn’t touch them.

Also it’s relevant to say that security was el-nathed to death by the wizard. No one was left to respond to my calls.

Its a GIGANTIC dick move too let someone get looted, wouldnt you hate it?
    You deserve the ban, brah.

• If you’re being shit and breaking into areas then you deserve to be dealt with in such a manner.

There is no guaranty they will be looted. I certainly didn’t loot them afterward. They knew the consequences for breaking in and they got what they had coming.

I’ve been looted too many times to count in this game, and most those times were unjustified. Where was the admins then? You get looted. It’s a way of life and you deal with it.

The only reason why I was job banned was because the admin in question was upset with me and took it out with admin powers.

This is a small case of admin abuse if you ask me.

• Nobody’s asking you, bud. I was walking in the hallway as an assistant with a random name, I JUST got into the round because I was afk, and then he shot me with chloral. No talking, no warning, just walked up and shot a Scientist and I. You deserve the ban, mang.

• When I got to chemistry here was the picture.

Chicago Ted yelling for my help in chemistry. Four dudes outside chemistry breaking in.

I shot you four for self defence, for Chicago Ted, and for defence of chemistry.

You claim that I had no reason. I prove I did have one.

Listen to reason and at least make it a temp ban instead of a permanent job ban.

• Proven? What proof? Some pasted chatlogs is not proof, lol. You didn’t even show mine, either. Absynth can vouch for me since he was also there and was also shot 4noraisin.

• Proven? What proof? Some pasted chatlogs is not proof, lol. You didn’t even show mine, either. Absynth can vouch for me since he was also there and was also shot 4noraisin.

Get Absynth on here then and have him supply his proof. As of right now all I have is that chat log.

Did I mention that after this incident, I nailed the Wizard and his co-hort with needles and proceeded to kill em?

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.