Your job: Warden
    Your ban : Job ban from Warden
    Your previous bans: Absolutely none.
    Who banned you: Zincon/Talha
    Reason provided: Suicide at roundstart
    When you were banned: 13:15, 1-7-2013
    Ban length: Permanent
    Why you think you were banned: Certainly for suicide at the round start
    Why you should be unbanned: Well, I usually never suicide at a job unless its urgent or I seriously don’t want it, and when I do I usually ahelp that I either have to leave or the current event, however this round I was already upset with last round, since I had to babysit possibly one of the most idiotic shitcurity forces in the plane of existence, and getting randomly killed by a bunch of idiots walking around with Combat Shottys and riot gear. After that I proceeded to set all the security jobs to low on my preferences, yet I still got Warden. In rage I decided to suicide and just sit the round out, shortly after I was job banned from it.

In Short:
    I did abandon my job but only in anger, and I regret doing so. That’s why I am asking to be un-job banned from Warden… thanks for the consideration.

• Your BYOND Key: Creeper Joe
    Your IC name: Razzle Dazzle Dogg
    Your job: Warden
    Your ban : Job ban from Warden
    Your previous bans: Absolutely none.
    Who banned you: Zincon/Talha
    Reason provided: Suicide at roundstart
    When you were banned: 13:15, 1-7-2013
    Ban length: Permanent
    Why you think you were banned: Certainly for suicide at the round start
    Why you should be unbanned: Well, I usually never suicide at a job unless its urgent or I seriously don’t want it, and when I do I usually ahelp that I either have to leave or the current event, however this round I was already upset with last round, since I had to babysit possibly one of the most idiotic shitcurity forces in the plane of existence, and getting randomly killed by a bunch of idiots walking around with Combat Shottys and riot gear. After that I proceeded to set all the security jobs to low on my preferences, yet I still got Warden. In rage I decided to suicide and just sit the round out, shortly after I was job banned from it.

In Short:
    I did abandon my job but only in anger, and I regret doing so. That’s why I am asking to be un-job banned from Warden… thanks for the consideration.

• I was the second guy of the combat shotgun duo, so I’d like to apologize for fucking everything up. Sorry man.

• It’s fine… just don’t try ruining others fun next time…

• I’ll unban you. Next time wait at least three days when posting unban requests.

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.