Shicurity at its best.

• Your BYOND key:Gavakis
    Your IC name:Chad Hardie
    Your job:Assistant
    The offenders BYOND key (if known):
    The offenders ingame name:Hudson Hill, Ark Pleasant.
    The offenders job:Security,(warden and detective)
    Date/Time of incident:1:45 AM
    Your story: (screenshots and concise chat log snippets can help)
    Boom. Beggining of the round, I take the toolbelt and gloves, a guy attacks me with a screwdriver. I kill him. I call security over, nobody comes, so I go to hide the body like any normal citizen would. Then the Detective comes over and tazes me, loots me and takes my toolbelt and gloves, and throws me in permabrig with (little to no) communcation, with no permission and they also beat the fuck out of me.

Feel free too look over the logs.

• Your BYOND key:Gavakis
    Your IC name:Chad Hardie
    Your job:Assistant
    The offenders BYOND key (if known):
    The offenders ingame name:Hudson Hill, Ark Pleasant.
    The offenders job:Security,(warden and detective)
    Date/Time of incident:1:45 AM
    Your story: (screenshots and concise chat log snippets can help)
    Boom. Beggining of the round, I take the toolbelt and gloves, a guy attacks me with a screwdriver. I kill him. I call security over, nobody comes, so I go to hide the body like any normal citizen would. Then the Detective comes over and tazes me, loots me and takes my toolbelt and gloves, and throws me in permabrig with (little to no) communcation, with no permission and they also beat the fuck out of me.

Feel free too look over the logs.

• Shitcurity should be perma banned……4 lyfe

• so i go secretly hide his body and remove all evidence like a normal citizen would hahahaha

• When someone attacks me and clearly wants to kill me I don’t call for security I usually handle it myself. Security will almost certainly do something retarded like tase you and let your attacker go free.

• They found you disposing of a body, you spent the extra 30 seconds beating the person from crit to dead, rather than just leaving when your attacker went down. Then you rage at sec for arresting an extremely suspicious person who has been confirmed as a murderer? They handled it fine, it was the wrong call, but not the wrong call with intent to griff your round.

• Like LetoA says above, it is misunderstanding. This doesn’t warrant any jobban. To everyone else who replied, you’re getting a lovely in-game “present” for posting your shitty irrelevant replies.

• @LetoA:

They found you disposing of a body, you spent the extra 30 seconds beating the person from crit to dead, rather than just leaving when your attacker went down. Then you rage at sec for arresting an extremely suspicious person who has been confirmed as a murderer? They handled it fine, it was the wrong call, but not the wrong call with intent to griff your round.

Ever read space law?
    Murder in self defense is perfectly legal, he was the one who stabbed my eyes and beat me with a extinguisher. He permabrigged me without any permisison of the captian (hos wasnt there), so they were like “fuck it” and beat me up in the prison. Thats greif.

• The detective deserves a job ban, definitely. He is assaulting people for no reason, or if someone did a 1 minute crime, he would have no hesitation to murder them, instead of cuffing them and sending them no prison. A permaban for security jobs would suit him well

• @BlackOmen:

The detective deserves a job ban, definitely. He is assaulting people for no reason, or if someone did a 1 minute crime, he would have no hesitation to murder them, instead of cuffing them and sending them no prison. A permaban for security jobs would suit him well

The Warden, as you can see, says “Not just knock him out” Which I misunderstood as “No just knock him out” so I thought he meant… Well, knock him out.
    Also, you’re making a lot of assumptions there. Everything past “Detective” is just irrelevant.

@Gavakis:

Ever read space law?
    Murder in self defense is perfectly legal, he was the one who stabbed my eyes and beat me with a extinguisher. He permabrigged me without any permisison of the captian (hos wasnt there), so they were like “fuck it” and beat me up in the prison. Thats greif.

We didn’t beat you in prison, unless another officer did it. I only punched you a few times because I misunderstood the Warden like I said in the first paragraph.

Now, Gavakis, here are the major options that would’ve NOT got you arrested:
    1-Not stealing security gear out of the customs at arrivals when you were clearly an Assistant
    2-Dragging the dying man to the Medbay! But no, you took him to the dorms in a coffin.

Great, you did it in self defense. But next time you do it in self defense you get someone to help him instead of dragging his lifeless corpse to the most desolate place on the station.
    You could also just be quicker about hiding bodies and robbing areas so you don’t get caught. A much easier option.

• HOLY SHIT I ALREADY SAID NO ONE IS GETTING BANNED FOR THIS why the fuck are you still trying to argue shit?

• Just wanting to clear things up.

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.