Disappearing Props (EFT)

• Hello, I’m new here but I’ve been playing on the Extreme Football Touchdown server for a few months and I thought there should be more maps and i would like to say probably everyone would agree with me. So basically I’ve spent a few hours making this map, and this is my first map but although basic i would like to say its pretty good.– My only problem is, is I have added these exploding barrels using the prop_carry_barrel and when the ball resets or the ball becomes blitz ball, all the barrels disappear and don’t respawn until scoring. Any help would be nice and it would be the coolest thing if my map could be added to the server but i’m not getting my hopes up because like i said this is my first map. Nevertheless its simplicity i think it would be a fun map and people might like it. I hope i didn’t bore you guys with this my story. lol I’ll release some pictures and the map later because i do have to go somewhere now but if you are experienced mappers please feel free to add on i would like to see what my works potential could be. Ill add the .VMT and some pictures on this thread later. -Xeon897

• Hello, I’m new here but I’ve been playing on the Extreme Football Touchdown server for a few months and I thought there should be more maps and i would like to say probably everyone would agree with me. So basically I’ve spent a few hours making this map, and this is my first map but although basic i would like to say its pretty good.– My only problem is, is I have added these exploding barrels using the prop_carry_barrel and when the ball resets or the ball becomes blitz ball, all the barrels disappear and don’t respawn until scoring. Any help would be nice and it would be the coolest thing if my map could be added to the server but i’m not getting my hopes up because like i said this is my first map. Nevertheless its simplicity i think it would be a fun map and people might like it. I hope i didn’t bore you guys with this my story. lol I’ll release some pictures and the map later because i do have to go somewhere now but if you are experienced mappers please feel free to add on i would like to see what my works potential could be. Ill add the .VMT and some pictures on this thread later. -Xeon897

• I changed the prop_carry_barrel props to prop_carry_car in hopes to resolve the issue but i got no such luck, i guess no one really cares about this mod or something because there’s no comments :/. It seems to be a script issue because it seems to happen every time after 20 seconds or so, even if you are holding the ball i found out so my bad :/. Anyways i said ill post some pictures so here they are!

• and then all of a sudden they disappear! :(

• one last note i named this map eft_orangebox_a1 (a for alpha idk and also its a box thats orange!)

• Fixed, Well I’m probably going to release this in the EFT section for anyone who wants it. I’ve toned down the cars from about 22 to about 18. I was kinda hoping for a response but we all find our own way in life i guess. -Xeon897

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.