Whats up with hulks

• so whats up with hulks? free grief pass?

they say you cant kill for shitty reasons, ie some guy looking at you funny, so whats up with ivan crazy going hulk every and kills for reasons youd usually get banned for as a non hulk? i mean, a dude splashes him mutagen so hed lose his hulk after he destroyed half the station, he kills him. another guy tries to drag the poor guys corpse away, but ivan kills him too. his response is its all in self defense and if you even touch him once or act funny around him youll die

what are the guidelines

• so whats up with hulks? free grief pass?

they say you cant kill for shitty reasons, ie some guy looking at you funny, so whats up with ivan crazy going hulk every and kills for reasons youd usually get banned for as a non hulk? i mean, a dude splashes him mutagen so hed lose his hulk after he destroyed half the station, he kills him. another guy tries to drag the poor guys corpse away, but ivan kills him too. his response is its all in self defense and if you even touch him once or act funny around him youll die

what are the guidelines

• If a hulk is being uppity, chemists should make ryetalin (or mutagen, apparently) and smoke(Don’t mutagen smoke people) or syringe gun the hulk with it to de-hulkify them. A syringe of anti-hulk juice and syringe gun exist in the armory for just such an occasion if security is being halfway competahahahahahahhahahah.

Then kill them. I’m sure if you announce the hulk was de-hulked, you can whip up a lynchmob in short order.

• Smart antion. Get the de-hulk grenade, pull the pin and just follow him till it blows. Smart.

• Hulk is supposed to be ‘hard’ to get. But some players (Crazy Ivan) have got a system that allows them to do it very quickly. So they ignore cloning, get hulk and then wipe the buffers and run around punching people.

• I’m a good geneticist, and have isolated godhood many times. Hulk isn’t hard to get if dedicated.

Also, another thing. Just because you can’t stun hulks, doesn’t mean you can’t robust them. They can’t use guns, so laser rifle spam should put them in crit, which automatically removes their hulk power. Plus they suffer from injury slowdown. One shot from a mutagen syringe, or just conventional robusting and you can take it down. The only real threat from hulks is at melee range.

• The problem with hulks is that many hulks use their fists like stun sticks also that they are perfectly able to take just what they want and need and most hulk related murders start like this:
    Hulk breaks in
    pissed off crewman picks next best weapon and tries to beat hulk
    hulk gets angry and attacks crewman
    "Heroes" join to “save” the poor crewman
    Hulk murders heroes
    Security arrives and lasers hulk to death
    Everyone is dead and mad

• Usually security should be competent enought to know that dehulkify is used on naughty hulks… Unless they confuse the Clown Juggernaut with a Hulk and waste it on him…

• from the replies i can assume the answer to my question is yes?

at first it sounds easy taking down a hulk, but consider that at the middle-end of the round everything is stolen/broken and sometimes really sounds easy on paper but hard on practice. if the hulk even thinks you want to dehulk him hell kill you

• Throw floor tiles at them.

• we need some thing that could kind of ban hulks from getting the hulk super power if they ever try to break into important places 4noraisin as a non-antag or beat the shit out of people for trying to disarm them.

• @Oxki:

we need some thing that could kind of ban hulks from getting the hulk super power if they ever try to break into important places 4noraisin as a non-antag or beat the shit out of people for trying to disarm them.

like…… an admin ??

• @jh2.0:

like…… an admin ??

no, admins can’t ban people from superpowers, actually, I’m just gonna ban people from geneticist, that sounds a lot better.

• The Anti-Hulk Syringe gun in the Armory did not find its way onto the new station.

• Hulk should be heroes to take down the evil beings give the nuke disc to the hulk sydies will never get a hold of it.

• I don’t see what the problem is. Rampaging hulks should be killed, thrown in the gibber, then their gibs should be thrown in the gibber.

And then fed to Ian.

• @Kirbyroth:

Hulk should be heroes to take down the evil beings give the nuke disc to the hulk sydies will never get a hold of it.

The syndies can crit a hulk in seconds… unless he wears HoS armor but good luck getting these two combined

• @Dent:

I don’t see what the problem is. Rampaging hulks should be killed, thrown in the gibber, then their gibs should be thrown in the gibber.

And then fed to Ian.

the problem is that hulks are allowed to go on rampages, kill everybody and everyone until killed without worrying about subsequent admin punishment

what you said kind of supports the idea

• By the way… trying to take away a hulk’s powers he worked to get for so long and took hundreds of toxins damage really pisses them off especially with things like unstable mutagen which can kill if splashed on.
    Its basically a legit reason to kill the guy threatening me with a syringe gun.

Most hulks don’t go rampage without a reason it all starts little with the hulk using their powers to get an item for whatever may be the reason and then security failing to stun him grabbing their laser guns and the hulk of course fighting for their life.

• Shouldn’t have punched that wall. And if a you dont have access to an item in the first place why do you think you can get away with breaking in and stealing it just because you have hulk.

By making yourself one you’re making yourself a target for anyone who thinks you might get in the way of their objectives or that you are a threat to the crew, especially if you’re breaking down walls to restricted areas all over the place and beating people to death for hitting you because you broke in.

Hulks that abuse their powers are worse than shitcurity. Its not hard to just not break walls, or to use cable restraints on people instead of punching them to death, its not like you run out of stuns to keep them down.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.