Endless Space

• Administrators

http://store.steampowered.com/app/208140/ (66% off main game and 50% off the complete bundle until July 1st)

If you haven’t heard of this game before Endless Space is an X4 semi turn based strategy game. As you might have guessed most of the game happens in space where you create fleets of spaceships to either colonize new star systems or conquer worlds that have already been claimed by opposing factions. The steam page description covers all the features. The game has full multiplayer support and many customization features from the shape and age of the galaxy you will be playing in to the type of planet your homeworld for the custom factions you can create will start on. Some regulars on our Mumble have been playing the game since it came out on and off and we’re looking for more people to join us since the game will be on sale for the weekend.

• Administrators

http://store.steampowered.com/app/208140/ (66% off main game and 50% off the complete bundle until July 1st)

If you haven’t heard of this game before Endless Space is an X4 semi turn based strategy game. As you might have guessed most of the game happens in space where you create fleets of spaceships to either colonize new star systems or conquer worlds that have already been claimed by opposing factions. The steam page description covers all the features. The game has full multiplayer support and many customization features from the shape and age of the galaxy you will be playing in to the type of planet your homeworld for the custom factions you can create will start on. Some regulars on our Mumble have been playing the game since it came out on and off and we’re looking for more people to join us since the game will be on sale for the weekend.

• A+ Game, Space battles and galactic conquest with space drugs as currency. Buy it!

• Watch as you and your friends duke it out in massive wars, only for all of them to get pissed at you for unknowingly and unstoppably winning a diplomatic victory because of an ancient alliance with a computer faction!

• Should I get the harmony edition too?

• Numbers, Takara, and I are playing a couple of games right now. Feel free to send either one of us a steam message if you want to join.

@ChiRaeDisk:

Should I get the harmony edition too?

I think most of us who have played ES haven’t gotten it yet, but we’re planning on buying it soon. So you can either get it now or wait and get it once we do.

• Now that my internet is back I am going to get disharmony and hopefully play some games of it with everyone.

• I think the only con of this game is that the multiplayer is P2P hosting, no dedicated servers, but once you get over that it’s a solid game. (apart from the AI being pretty fucking strong)

• This isn’t going to be a game I buy only for everyone else to stop playing in two weeks, right?

• We’ve been playing since last year I believe. We play together on and off.

• fair warning: if you manage to piss off the host then don’t expect to get into any more games with anyone else.

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.