Admin Abuse Report

• Well this happened recently around 3PM Eastern Time on 6/27/13. I was the Head of Security, Zero Seraph and I found a dead body in maintenance with someone by the name of Fordon Greeman dragging the body. After taking him down, I took him to the Brig and was standing beside the Warden’s Office when all of a sudden he just teleported away out of no where. He was in cuffs and unable to move at all and I see no other way this could have taken place. I was killed later on as a hulk was punching me to death while I arrested Fordon a second time. The admins told me that ‘it was a bug’ and they have no idea what happened, so I resulted to the forums.

Here are some screenshots of what I talked to the admins about and when I was being killed.
    All of these admins were present.

They said they had no clue.

After a few minutes of waiting and not getting another reply, I sent this and got a reply that he climbed down a ladder.

Looking at the Brig, no ladder was present so I PMed the admins again.

Then I got a reply that there was a ladder above the Bridge when we were in the Brig, and I suppose I was suspected of using an outside source to find the one who I had arrested.

After that I was told that they still didn’t know and that I stopped dragging him, yet we were inside the Brig not moving at all.

I then sent this and got no reply for a bit, even though an admin was talking in deadchat.

Then I sent another ahelp about my concern and got this very immature response.

I was then told that he was not teleported by any admin command and asked if there was a ladder at my current location where I had him and got this response.

Nothing was said after that and I thought I would bring this to the attention of someone in higher command perhaps? And I would like to thank Extreme56 for his cooperation.

• Well this happened recently around 3PM Eastern Time on 6/27/13. I was the Head of Security, Zero Seraph and I found a dead body in maintenance with someone by the name of Fordon Greeman dragging the body. After taking him down, I took him to the Brig and was standing beside the Warden’s Office when all of a sudden he just teleported away out of no where. He was in cuffs and unable to move at all and I see no other way this could have taken place. I was killed later on as a hulk was punching me to death while I arrested Fordon a second time. The admins told me that ‘it was a bug’ and they have no idea what happened, so I resulted to the forums.

Here are some screenshots of what I talked to the admins about and when I was being killed.
    All of these admins were present.

They said they had no clue.

After a few minutes of waiting and not getting another reply, I sent this and got a reply that he climbed down a ladder.

Looking at the Brig, no ladder was present so I PMed the admins again.

Then I got a reply that there was a ladder above the Bridge when we were in the Brig, and I suppose I was suspected of using an outside source to find the one who I had arrested.

After that I was told that they still didn’t know and that I stopped dragging him, yet we were inside the Brig not moving at all.

I then sent this and got no reply for a bit, even though an admin was talking in deadchat.

Then I sent another ahelp about my concern and got this very immature response.

I was then told that he was not teleported by any admin command and asked if there was a ladder at my current location where I had him and got this response.

Nothing was said after that and I thought I would bring this to the attention of someone in higher command perhaps? And I would like to thank Extreme56 for his cooperation.

• :nicethread:

btw this is u

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.