Bring back flushers.

• I think this should be added back, it was very convenient before the map change. I think it should be re-added and kick people to the outside of brig checkpoint(Possibly add a glass door that opens after the timer to the flusher to disallow people to randomly run in leaving their gear behind).

• I think this should be added back, it was very convenient before the map change. I think it should be re-added and kick people to the outside of brig checkpoint(Possibly add a glass door that opens after the timer to the flusher to disallow people to randomly run in leaving their gear behind).

• They will on the next map update. I was so used to seeing them there that I forgot it was custom.

• @Dent:

They will on the next map update. I was so used to seeing them there that I forgot it was custom.

DONT FORGET THERMALS FOR DETECTIVE AND FREEZER IN TOXINS, MOTHERFUCKER.

• and fix the permabrig/singularity/atmos monitors creating an invisible wall, and fix syndicates spawning outside the shuttle or not spawning at all, along with the nuke, code paper, pda and radio, and fix disposals dumping everything in cargo, and fix the sleepers not having consoles, and fix the first tile of the conveyor belt leading to the permbrig having impassable plastic flaps over it, and fix toxins not having a freezer, and fix…

• @Dent:

They will on the next map update. I was so used to seeing them there that I forgot it was custom.

I suggest we move engineering to a more simple location, more to the south of the map. Doing so makes cabling easier, it mainly has to go up.
    The brig is fine where it is, but the security shutters need to go, they’re quite annoying as is.
    Medbay ought to be more to the right side of the map, and R&D Should also be moved with it, however robotics should be up near the main hallway. Escape should be attached to it on the end of it, rightwards.
    The chapel should be moved off of arrivals and above R&D, makes it a bit easier to get to.
    The bridge should remain where it is, at the center, but there should be a space for the AI so it is more secure.
    Tech storage should go down by engineering, they are the only ones who use it.
    Atmos is fine as long as it stay attached to engineering.
    Cargo should be near Arrivals, but not so immediate, probably a bit below it.
    Botany needs its own room, preferably close to the Chef’s area, probably somewhere above medbay because chemistry can also use the goods.
    There ought to be less dorms and it ought to be closer/more compacted to the fitness area, preferably put it nearby security so they can do some stuff with the prisoners if need be.

TL;DR I’ve snipped together a decent image of what the map should look like if all these changes were implemented.

Here it is

• Wizard needs his necro robes and Nuke Ops need to spawn properly.

• @LoneSoldier55:

I suggest we move engineering to a more simple location, more to the south of the map. Doing so makes cabling easier, it mainly has to go up.
    The brig is fine where it is, but the security shutters need to go, they’re quite annoying as is.
    Medbay ought to be more to the right side of the map, and R&D Should also be moved with it, however robotics should be up near the main hallway. Escape should be attached to it on the end of it, rightwards.
    The chapel should be moved off of arrivals and above R&D, makes it a bit easier to get to.
    The bridge should remain where it is, at the center, but there should be a space for the AI so it is more secure.
    Tech storage should go down by engineering, they are the only ones who use it.
    Atmos is fine as long as it stay attached to engineering.
    Cargo should be near Arrivals, but not so immediate, probably a bit below it.
    Botany needs its own room, preferably close to the Chef’s area, probably somewhere above medbay because chemistry can also use the goods.
    There ought to be less dorms and it ought to be closer/more compacted to the fitness area, preferably put it nearby security so they can do some stuff with the prisoners if need be.

TL;DR I’ve snipped together a decent image of what the map should look like if all these changes were implemented.

Here it is

Thats the old map. Also actually the AI is more secure now than it was in the old map due to multi-layered reinforced walls and nobody ain’t get in without security or anyone noticing since its on the freaking hallway.
    Chef and botany are still close, medbay is more secure and same goes for research. The only thing that is somewhat sad is that library and chapel somewhat turned into the vacant office because NOBODY EVER goes there since it has its own part of the station but at least it makes chaplain and librarian traitor a better experience since nobody bothers you in your house

• @Vanellope:

Thats the old map. Also actually the AI is more secure now than it was in the old map due to multi-layered reinforced walls and nobody ain’t get in without security or anyone noticing since its on the freaking hallway.
    Chef and botany are still close, medbay is more secure and same goes for research. The only thing that is somewhat sad is that library and chapel somewhat turned into the vacant office because NOBODY EVER goes there since it has its own part of the station but at least it makes chaplain and librarian traitor a better experience since nobody bothers you in your house

First of all that was the joke, hue.
    Second, It only takes 10 units of thermite now to get in instead of 15 and having to get through the bridge as well to get to the AI.

• But its far more difficult to break in for the CMO who wants to kill you because you are rogue for not letting him murder every intruder in medbay with nasty chemicals.
    And the amount of thermite needed is basically the same because you now have double layer walls.
    I’ll just do a check on how secure it really is in the mean time: I hope flushers stay away because it pisses me off when security leaves my backpack outside the cell. We have a warden for a reason.

• Don’t forget to fix the bug regarding assistants not having maint access

• @LoneSoldier55:

Here it is

I like the security shutters personally as it helps protect vs Revs/Cult and gives the Warden who actually do their job something extra to do. Although I do want to see the reimplemented disposal leading to outside the shutters. The one thing I do like about the new map is it is now rare to be murdered in a main hallway without someone noticing due to lack of maintenance for many.

One extra thing the Devs need to do is fix the Station Eng security spawn as I had a round before where I spawned in space north of the office. One admin dragged me through wall and revived me luckily(This bug may exist only with high security numbers).

• @Spurdo_KEK:

Don’t forget to fix the bug regarding assistants not having maint access

Not a bug, intentional
    However, this has caused an increase in doors being hacked…

• Why is maint access now removed from assistants?

• Probbably something to do with the posters in maint…

• What about them?

• @DR.:

and fix the permabrig/singularity/atmos monitors creating an invisible wall, and fix syndicates spawning outside the shuttle or not spawning at all, along with the nuke, code paper, pda and radio, and fix disposals dumping everything in cargo, and fix the sleepers not having consoles, and fix the first tile of the conveyor belt leading to the permbrig having impassable plastic flaps over it, and fix toxins not having a freezer, and fix…

lol the down side for coders people always telling you to fix this and that the never ending cycle of fixing stuff

• @Kirbyroth:

lol the down side for coders people always telling you to fix this and that the never ending cycle of fixing stuff

well people want to a good map, but fuck em, they will just cover it in blood half the time

• lol and people will complain the janitor not doing his job when they already beat him death once, Janitor needs an army of clean bots to do his bidding.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.