Diplodocus/ Guppie Knickerbocker Un-Job-Ban

• Your BYOND Key: Diplodocus
    Your IC name: Guppie Knickerbocker
    Your job (syndie?): Botanist
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Job for all except corgi.
    Your previous bans: I can’t remember exactly, But I got banned for a week for beating some guy to death.
    Who banned you: WarRage
    Reason provided: "Corgi time"
    When you were banned: A week or so ago.
    Ban length: Perma unless I appealed
    Why you think you were banned: For randomly killing someone.
    Why you should be unbanned:  Because being a corgi isn’t fun, and I usually don’t kill random people unless they are being shitty.

• Your BYOND Key: Diplodocus
    Your IC name: Guppie Knickerbocker
    Your job (syndie?): Botanist
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Job for all except corgi.
    Your previous bans: I can’t remember exactly, But I got banned for a week for beating some guy to death.
    Who banned you: WarRage
    Reason provided: "Corgi time"
    When you were banned: A week or so ago.
    Ban length: Perma unless I appealed
    Why you think you were banned: For randomly killing someone.
    Why you should be unbanned:  Because being a corgi isn’t fun, and I usually don’t kill random people unless they are being shitty.

• Define being shitty for why you murder.

• By shitty, I mean someone who is just causing trouble repeatedly or just being a nuisance.

I understand now that greif and really unneeded stuff should be left to the mods and admins, and crime to the security.

So, all in all, I understand that unless I am security I can’t act like security, and only under a very small set of circumstances can I kill people.

• You can literally be security that isn’t why you were banned I imagine at all, it was for murdering without a justifiable reason. I have been on here for a long time and not a single time was I banned for playing as botanist security with stun gloves restraints and more. In fact since your not a sec role you have more freedom to dish out punishments as you can beat people(not kill) strip them and leave them naked in a 1 tile big room with no doors as long as you don’t kill them.

On Nox it is like this, your free to do anything but murder basically without a good justification as a non security role. Them breaking windows and being a troll isn’t a justifiable reason for murder unless they are assaulting you and won’t back down while security is unavailable. Also defending other people from being randomly murdered is a good reason also. Threatening integrity of crew which seems which you thought applies to your murder isn’t a good one to try and use here as that generally applies to Antags/Hulk.

• Yeah, I understand that. That is basically what I was trying to communicate, and so in the future, I will not murder unless is is absolutely, completely necessary.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.