Unban request - Cenode

• Your BYOND Key: Cenode
    Your IC name: (Dont remember - Used random IC name)
    Your job (syndie?): Was detective - Asked HoP for a job change and he made me a “Cum Professional” (Access to clown and theatre only)(Irrelevant, Although I rejected my responsibilites as detective entirely due to the job change)
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): "Uploading a retarded law into the AI."
    Your previous bans:
    Who banned you: oxki
    Reason provided: "Uploading a retarded law into the AI. learn the rules, please."
    When you were banned: 27/06/2013 (Don’t know the exact time)
    Ban length: 2880 minutes
    Why you think you were banned: Misunderstanding - Lack of communication with the admin, banned me for uploading a law when the AI Itself led me to do it (Thus violating its own laws)
    Why you should be unbanned: The AI lead me into his core and took me to reset its laws and upload any of my own - The AI then violated its own laws by making me change the laws - So the ban should have went to the AI itself instead of me. (What I’m implying it’s that the AI broke the laws in a great degree, and my ban should be removed entirely because the AI had the responsibility of the infraction)

I could have said that at the moment of the ban - But the admin didn’t care to communicate with me (Just a quick question and then I got banned the next 5 seconds)

• Your BYOND Key: Cenode
    Your IC name: (Dont remember - Used random IC name)
    Your job (syndie?): Was detective - Asked HoP for a job change and he made me a “Cum Professional” (Access to clown and theatre only)(Irrelevant, Although I rejected my responsibilites as detective entirely due to the job change)
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): "Uploading a retarded law into the AI."
    Your previous bans:
    Who banned you: oxki
    Reason provided: "Uploading a retarded law into the AI. learn the rules, please."
    When you were banned: 27/06/2013 (Don’t know the exact time)
    Ban length: 2880 minutes
    Why you think you were banned: Misunderstanding - Lack of communication with the admin, banned me for uploading a law when the AI Itself led me to do it (Thus violating its own laws)
    Why you should be unbanned: The AI lead me into his core and took me to reset its laws and upload any of my own - The AI then violated its own laws by making me change the laws - So the ban should have went to the AI itself instead of me. (What I’m implying it’s that the AI broke the laws in a great degree, and my ban should be removed entirely because the AI had the responsibility of the infraction)

I could have said that at the moment of the ban - But the admin didn’t care to communicate with me (Just a quick question and then I got banned the next 5 seconds)

• By the sounds of it you uploaded a law that resulted in the crew dying beyond just a badly worded law. Also the A.I can allow you into it’s upload if it deems it in the best interest of the crew that doesn’t mean you can upload a law resulting in the crews death just because your there. The one thing a lot fail to realize about the A.I’s laws is that they are up for interpretation in many respects if they have a logical reason behind it(I.E CE demanding T-Coms open followed by A.I telling him no for crew safety. A.I letting CE into core for crew safety even without danger. Or ignoring all requests to kill itself on basis that it will “Harm” humans.). The A.I could have asked the clown to enter the core if it was for crew safety and hes not even a human as long as he didn’t say I wanna upload death to all and claimed to want to help humans.

TL;DR : Regardless what the A.I did that isn’t an excuse for your actions you personally did even if he bolted his doors open saying plz upload death-law. The A.I can’t force you to do anything, you need to take responsibility for what you did.

• You uploaded a one-human law.
    why would you even do that unless you had other intentions…
    It’s only a 2 day ban, get over it.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.