Samuel Rowe Jobban Request

• Your BYOND key: Reapter
    Your IC name: Adam Jyllian
    Your job: Assistant
    The offenders BYOND key (if known): Unknown
    The offenders ingame name: Samuel Rowe
    The offenders job: Security Officer
    Date/Time of incident: 6/27/2013 ~3:30am
    Your story: (screenshots and concise chat log snippets can help)

Basically he saw I had a wanted symbol slipped on soap 2 times. Chef saved me letting me into maintenance, he took time to chase me down all the way into maintenance using the A.I and beat me to death then when a witness saw claimed I was a changeling, while he beat me to death with a fire extinguisher after using a flash on me(Security in maintenance claiming changeling using a melee weapon alone >_>). Also he left me dead in maintenance so claiming changeling doesn’t match actions. He isn’t a first time security either so he knows better then this since he knows how to lie about ling claims.

He is a second time offender who was banned from various roles before also. Also round type was extended(No antags)

• Your BYOND key: Reapter
    Your IC name: Adam Jyllian
    Your job: Assistant
    The offenders BYOND key (if known): Unknown
    The offenders ingame name: Samuel Rowe
    The offenders job: Security Officer
    Date/Time of incident: 6/27/2013 ~3:30am
    Your story: (screenshots and concise chat log snippets can help)

Basically he saw I had a wanted symbol slipped on soap 2 times. Chef saved me letting me into maintenance, he took time to chase me down all the way into maintenance using the A.I and beat me to death then when a witness saw claimed I was a changeling, while he beat me to death with a fire extinguisher after using a flash on me(Security in maintenance claiming changeling using a melee weapon alone >_>). Also he left me dead in maintenance so claiming changeling doesn’t match actions. He isn’t a first time security either so he knows better then this since he knows how to lie about ling claims.

He is a second time offender who was banned from various roles before also. Also round type was extended(No antags)

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.