Shicurity

• Your BYOND key:Gavakis
    Your IC name:Neve Curse
    Your job:Bartender
    The offenders BYOND key (if known):
    The offenders ingame name:Make Stick
    The offenders job:S(hi)ecurity
    Date/Time of incident:Just now, 5:11
    Your story: (screenshots and concise chat log snippets can help)
    Fucking up security, being a good bartender, when two nice men with spacesuits break into security from the far north window, as Make Stick says im a ling and stuns me and throws me into the space area. Admins revive me, teleport me way, so I went to go explain my shit. I asked “brah, gods said i can have my shit back”, but no, he stuns me again, throws me into a area too space, and lets me die

• Your BYOND key:Gavakis
    Your IC name:Neve Curse
    Your job:Bartender
    The offenders BYOND key (if known):
    The offenders ingame name:Make Stick
    The offenders job:S(hi)ecurity
    Date/Time of incident:Just now, 5:11
    Your story: (screenshots and concise chat log snippets can help)
    Fucking up security, being a good bartender, when two nice men with spacesuits break into security from the far north window, as Make Stick says im a ling and stuns me and throws me into the space area. Admins revive me, teleport me way, so I went to go explain my shit. I asked “brah, gods said i can have my shit back”, but no, he stuns me again, throws me into a area too space, and lets me die

• I remember it more like this. I had seen your dead body. Noticed you had popped off somewhere, clear ling behavior. So there were a few secs, not just myself, that thought you were a ling. It’s weird that an Admin would revive a player in the first place, even due to unnecessary deaths. So, I did what i thought was right. I.E. attacking and intending to kill a ling. You were the one running around in a damaged part of the station without internals. I honestly let you go, since you had been causing trouble and the station was in chaos, helping you was not a priority. I really can’t apologize, it was the Admin’s fault, you had died, that was the end for you. That was poor handling on the Admin’s part.

• you had no proof besides an admin reviving me, of which I explained twice. If you were smart, you would realise I was dying, and changlings dont die when near to space. Killing me seemed like your highest priority, because you stunned me with all of your stuff, and you killed me, by spacing a ling? I was CUFFED. I couldnt use internals. You didnt let me go, admins did, and I came back to collect my shit. I explained too you, and you still killed me. I didnt cause any trouble when I came to get my shit.

• You can say an Admin revived you as much as you want, I didn’t let up until said Admin admitted to it. I didn’t see you die either, explanations from a person that came from the dead doesn’t mean anything. I did however let you die, I’m not a medic and I really didn’t feel like risking my life for you. I had seen you gasping for air in the escape pod airlock, but I let you die because prior to you were causing havoc and we had no need to save you. Death from inaction is not something an officer has to worry about, especially concerning someone that was wanted and creating problems. I had nothing to do with you dying, that was a string of unlucky events. After you got up and escaped into a maintenance tunnel I had no idea what you were doing, until I saw you lying there gasping. Cruel yes, but it was either me or that Admin that would save you and I really do say that he’d have a much easier time of than me.

• @pwnt2j:

I did however let you die, I’m not a medic and I really didn’t feel like risking my life for you.
    I had nothing to do with you dying,

“not risking my life for you” why do you play security if thats what it enforces
    you were the main cause for making me dead, stunning and cuffing me infront of space, where there is no air? you didnt even try.
    also you contradicted yourself

• You really seem to be implanting false facts here. My job was to see that people don’t cause problems, you were causing problems. Saving lives are a medic’s job. By see you die, I meant I didn’t see you die that first time. The second time I went and ahead and let you die. I didn’t contradict myself, I simply didn’t explain it fully.

• To Neve) The admin who revived you wasn’t around to deal with your repeat murder?
    To Shitcurity) You thought someone was a ling, so you tased them and threw them into space? Think about that for a little while and why you’re retarded.

• @pwnt2j:

You really seem to be implanting false facts here. My job was to see that people don’t cause problems, you were causing problems. Saving lives are a medic’s job. By see you die, I meant I didn’t see you die that first time. The second time I went and ahead and let you die. I didn’t contradict myself, I simply didn’t explain it fully.

Remember when you said I was a ling? You are lying here, because you let me die. As a Shicurity officer. BAN HEEE

• @Antion- I never tossed him into space, the brig had a hull breach and there was no oxygen. By the time it had been sorted out that this chucklefuck wasn’t a ling, I had enough of dealing with him and let him die. I tased him and intended to beat him to death, then gib him. Admin popped up, clearing up the confusion. This chucklefuck was running around doing stupid shit in a breached part of the station. I had no time for a criminal being protected by a fuck up of an admin. The fool died trying to escape the brig through a breach in the hull like he knew what he was doing. I saw him run for the hole the two people in space suits had made, by the time he was dead I had assumed it was laser fire. Honestly, since when did admins grace people with life after they fuck up?

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.