Security Unban

• Your BYOND Key: torrasque666
    Your IC name: Devon Rollins
    Your job (syndie?): Warden
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): All sec roles
    Your previous bans:
    Who banned you: zincon
    Reason provided: Not doing your job as warden, mbeating prisoners to death.
    When you were banned: This morning
    Ban length: I know all job bans are perma
    Why you think you were banned: For crippling prisoners
    Why you should be unbanned: I was trying to detain the CMO, due to assaulting the CE who was trying to reboot comms. On my way there, I discovered that the brig hallway was ON FUCKING FIRE. I decided to make a detour through the dorms and courtroom, so that I could put him in justice. Upon finding that THE OTHER END OF THE BRIG HALLWAY WAS ON FIRE/FLOOR OPEN TO SPACE I tried to go through maint. The CMO got away from me and the AI started to lock me in. Thinking fast I whipped out the lethals I was carrying(due to suspicion of lings) and shot to cripple. I proceeded to then try to bash through the window to recover my quarry. Zincon chimes in asking why I’m killing people. I try to explain that I’m reacting due to limited options, and had I been able to brig I would have. Apparently I was too slow and the CMO dies before I can get through, after which (i’m guessing) zincon revived him(or he might have been ling, he was accused of it.) Then, some time later, zincon bans me from all sec roles. I’m requesting an unban because I was doing the best that was available given the circumstances(brig being compromised, escaping prisoner, ai trying to lock me down)

• Your BYOND Key: torrasque666
    Your IC name: Devon Rollins
    Your job (syndie?): Warden
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): All sec roles
    Your previous bans:
    Who banned you: zincon
    Reason provided: Not doing your job as warden, mbeating prisoners to death.
    When you were banned: This morning
    Ban length: I know all job bans are perma
    Why you think you were banned: For crippling prisoners
    Why you should be unbanned: I was trying to detain the CMO, due to assaulting the CE who was trying to reboot comms. On my way there, I discovered that the brig hallway was ON FUCKING FIRE. I decided to make a detour through the dorms and courtroom, so that I could put him in justice. Upon finding that THE OTHER END OF THE BRIG HALLWAY WAS ON FIRE/FLOOR OPEN TO SPACE I tried to go through maint. The CMO got away from me and the AI started to lock me in. Thinking fast I whipped out the lethals I was carrying(due to suspicion of lings) and shot to cripple. I proceeded to then try to bash through the window to recover my quarry. Zincon chimes in asking why I’m killing people. I try to explain that I’m reacting due to limited options, and had I been able to brig I would have. Apparently I was too slow and the CMO dies before I can get through, after which (i’m guessing) zincon revived him(or he might have been ling, he was accused of it.) Then, some time later, zincon bans me from all sec roles. I’m requesting an unban because I was doing the best that was available given the circumstances(brig being compromised, escaping prisoner, ai trying to lock me down)

• You punched a guy in cuffs to death in the bar as warden, after you had spent the entire round acting as a super officer instead of doing your job.

• I uhh…. I did not punch a guy to death in the bar. I did punch the CMO a few times, but I did not kill anyone with my fists.

• I back Zincon on this ban here, every time I’ve seen you play Security or a head role, you do stupid shit.

• How many times have you seen me play security? How many times have you seen me play security, where the round didn’t descend into complete shit in the first 5 minutes? Because up until the past week or two, I was over on Eden Station. So you’ve seen…. maybe 10(?) rounds where I’m security. I have no problem being banned from HoS. I don’t even like that role, you’re hunted too much. I just want to be an officer, so that I can enforce the LAW, and deal with criminals, instead of whining to sec when someone is fucking over my department. Any instance of “shit” that I might have done as a head was in response to and equally shitty environment. And usually, there is a crime going on that I will deal with myself if I’m a “shit” head, especially if it seems to interfere with my departments job.

• You shouldn’t run around acting like a super-cop with easy access to high tier weapons arresting people, especially when there is no brig to take them to.
    You should either have died in the fire, doing your job, or been busy repairing the brig/creating a makeshift one.
    Wait a week and maybe I’ll unban you from standard officer.

• THERE WAS NO SECURITY FORCE! At least, not one that was communicating, due to comms being down. I only made ONE arrest, and that was when the CMO decided to attack the CE in front of me, while I was convincing the CE to fix comms. Due to the time delay in getting to Engineering, convincing the CE to fix comms, and then dragging the CMO to the brig, I had no idea that the brig was burning.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.