Your job (syndie?): AI
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): AI and Borg
    Your previous bans: None
    Who banned you: I have no idea
    Reason provided: Causing harm under difficult laws
    When you were banned:April 7 2013
    Ban length: PERMANENT
    Why you think you were banned: Again i don’t know
    Why you should be unbanned: as i don’t know why i was banned for something i didn’t even do especially as i have never played AI or Borg so this confuses me as to why i am banned maybe they selected the wrong person? i don’t know. but may i be unbanned so i can prove myself that that wont happen? i look forward to your reply
    sincerely Charlie Brown

• Your BYOND Key: Chazza305
    Your IC name: Charlie Brown
    Your job (syndie?): AI
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): AI and Borg
    Your previous bans: None
    Who banned you: I have no idea
    Reason provided: Causing harm under difficult laws
    When you were banned:April 7 2013
    Ban length: PERMANENT
    Why you think you were banned: Again i don’t know
    Why you should be unbanned: as i don’t know why i was banned for something i didn’t even do especially as i have never played AI or Borg so this confuses me as to why i am banned maybe they selected the wrong person? i don’t know. but may i be unbanned so i can prove myself that that wont happen? i look forward to your reply
    sincerely Charlie Brown

• did you shock doors?
    vent air?
    release sing?
    what were your laws?

• I don’t know what my laws were as i wasn’t AI at the time, so i couldn’t do anything like that.

• ““If we end up digging up server logs over your request, we’re not done until someone is banned. That could very well be you if the accused has not done anything wrong.””

seems like a good place to apply this

• Well basically i just want to be unjobbanned so i can have a go at AI and show that i’m not trying to supposedly “harm people under difficult laws” and play as AI to see what its like

• @Paro:

““If we end up digging up server logs over your request, we’re not done until someone is banned. That could very well be you if the accused has not done anything wrong.””

seems like a good place to apply this

So since I have nothing better to do than read the Ban Appeal forum and hate everyone a tiny bit more every day, I decided to check, and as it turns out, I now have the power to dig up server logs, how about that.

@Chazza305:

I don’t know what my laws were as i wasn’t AI at the time, so i couldn’t do anything like that.

You were the AI, C-3PO, you were banned by Warrage for not following your laws, and your defense at the time was “[10:16:00]ADMIN: PM: Chazza305/(C-3PO)->WarRage/(Darren Rowley): ive never been ai trying to figure out what all the controls do”

So… you’ve lied about not being the AI before, you were banned for being AI and not having any idea what was going on, and you want to be AI for the first time, not knowing what’s going on again.

And it’s “DEFAULT” laws, christ.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.