Clown rules question

• So the clown is not human and is loosely bound by the rules. But i see a mix of how people interpret the rules. Is the clown allowed to just kill/grief however/whenever they like?

I understand the clown deserves to be treated as it is. Pick a joke role, get treated as a joke. But does that mean the clown can do what ever they want?

• So the clown is not human and is loosely bound by the rules. But i see a mix of how people interpret the rules. Is the clown allowed to just kill/grief however/whenever they like?

I understand the clown deserves to be treated as it is. Pick a joke role, get treated as a joke. But does that mean the clown can do what ever they want?

• do it in a funny way and the admins will be like
    "meph, hes a cluwne"

• Administrators

As a clown, the “don’t be a faggot” rule becomes “don’t be a massive faggot”.

• As in, youre allowed to greif to a certain extent but dont do extremely shitty things like bombing/flooding the station with plasma, electrifying the arrival shuttle doors, releasing the sing, uploading onehuman etc.

• Ok. But what about just killing and/or spacing people?

• Both allowed, as long as thwy are clever.

Example: Razzle Dazzle made a trap that slips people into lockers. He then welds the lockers and spaces them. Funny!

• Bombs = Massive grief, not clever. BAN!

• @DR.:

As in, youre allowed to greif to a certain extent but dont do extremely shitty things like bombing/flooding the station with plasma, electrifying the arrival shuttle doors, releasing the sing, uploading onehuman etc.

hmm pocket korn should be aware of the on human thing then he tends to do that a lot.

• @Carnage752:

Both allowed, as long as thwy are clever.

Example: Razzle Dazzle made a trap that slips people into lockers. He then welds the lockers and spaces them. Funny!

Hehe… never gets old
    Remember that clown is not about being annoying, sometimes you can be funny too by making funny puns, or make the Wizard slip on a banana of yours.

• The most common consensus I got from responses from admins when the rules were changed by admins for this were.

a)You can grief/troll/whatever as long as it isn’t grand sabotage like bombing station/plasma all the things.
    b)Try and be funny if possible.

Basically think of them as 1/2 traitor chef microwaves. You have the rights of a station microwave and can do the lower 1/2 crimes of a traitor up to murder. Although I saw a thread recently where someone claimed they got job banned from cluwn for unfunny so it varies from admin to admin considering I have been in rounds where the clown fire extinguished 1/2 the crew to death without a care. Good clowns do both.

Just remember, as a clown your life is in a constant struggle to avoid your eventual murder from no access, slow movement, and being a toaster.

• Just stating the obvious here but the response from Admins will vary from admin to admin. Lets just say every admin enforces the ‘If its funny, its legit’ policy’, each admin will have a different opinion on what is funny and therefore will deal with it differently. For example Admin A sees the Clown Space Lubing escape and goes, yeh that’s funny. Admin B also sees something similar but decides it is over the top and deals with it. It really is down to the individual admin.

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.