Potent water/potassium grenades?

• whenever i make regular, 100 water 100 potassium grenades, all they do is damage a few tiles and barely kill anyone, but i just saw some psyco suicide bomb with one of them in hand and caused massive damage, damage that looks like a mediocre plasma bomb.

how?

• whenever i make regular, 100 water 100 potassium grenades, all they do is damage a few tiles and barely kill anyone, but i just saw some psyco suicide bomb with one of them in hand and caused massive damage, damage that looks like a mediocre plasma bomb.

how?

• Ask botany for corn.

• forgot about those! thanks

• Take fekkin ages to get the glycerol.

• red slime extract injected with plasma gives glycerol too.

• xeno wont give up their magical exact powers for no one. You have to get a researcher scientist to smuggling some out for ya tempt him with some acid

• @Kirbyroth:

xeno wont give up their magical exact powers for no one. You have to get a researcher scientist to smuggling some out for ya tempt him with some acid

Soooo true… Why are most xenobiologists such dicks? The only reason I don’t force myself into doing this job is because I’m mainly interested in the extracts not the slime feeding stuff. But not even as a scientist I get anything out of it.

• If im a traitor botanist, i start making corn when round starts, after 10-15 minutes i have enough to make 2 bombs. I take signalers/igniters from storage, and steal acid from chemistry (after 15 mins station is already fucked up so no one cares about me breaking in). 2 bombs are enough to cripple security and kill Ai.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.