• Your BYOND key: Zerroed
    Your IC name: DeShawn Jones
    Your job: Head of Security
    The offenders BYOND key (if known): Gavakis
    The offenders ingame name: Neve Curse
    The offenders job: Captain
    Date/Time of incident: 6-7PM MTN
    Your story:

Today, I am quite literally at a loss of words.

I closed my window before I got any screenshots. I didn’t think about posting this appeal until a little after. I’m really sorry. If it means anything, the game went from around 6 to 7PM Mountain Time.

The player in question had meta-grudged me since yesterday. She was playing detective and the HoP gave her all access to help do her job. She decided to try and act like she was the Captain, and the whole thing is another aggravating story. If anybody wants to hear it, that’s fine, but right now I’m going to focus on the main point: this is where Neve started metagrudging me. Literally every round I have a Head role, she fucking starts talking shit, and goes out of her way in-game to screw me over. I Ahelped and everything, and mostly never got anything.
    Today however, got ridiculous.
    Neve was the Captain, and I was the HoS. Right off the bat, she starts the game bu “making sure I’m HoS material.” Then later in the round, she stuns the HoP and takes his gun, and decides to tell AI to bolt him in his office. First off, that is completely bullshit. The HoP had been doing his job, and he just went out for a little bit. I’m telling Neve to stop, but she keeps trying to take all of his shit off of him. So I stun and cuff her. I announce over Command chat that we should have a meeting regarding the Captain, and I advise the ESO to come. I believed that Neve was being out of line overall in every situation I saw prior in that round. It’s around this time that the AI starts to act a little rogue-ish. We are in the HoP’s office, and the ESO walks in and trys to settle things. He basically becomes the voice of reason, and says to prioritize the rogue AI first. Neve gets his ID back (by stunning me, despite I was going to give it back) and we all head out to try and do something. It’s at this point Neve starts yelling at the HoP to stay in his office. HoP wants to fucking help with the rogue AI, so he doesn’t. At the time I was trying to get a sec space-suit, but they were stolen. I heard tazers, and saw the Captain dragging the HoP to her office. I hear plenty of tasers, but then I start hearing lasers, so obviously I have to do something. With the help of an Engineer (one that Neve gave all-access)(Engineer’s name is “The Rookie.”) I get in, and notice the Captain standing over the HoP. Bolts fly, and a brief scuffle later with outside help, I manage to cuff her. Now that the shit is taken care of, we can focus on the AI, right?

Wrong.

I take Neve to the top part of bridge and buckle her to a chair. Im taking her bag off, when the Engineer stuns me, saying something along the lines of not wanting to tussle with HoS AND HoP. While he’s getting her loose, I get up and get into a minor firefight. I stun the Engineer and Neve, then cuff Neve. The freaking engineer starts to attack me, intent to kill. Already in shit soup, I whip out my baton and do some stuns. I didn’t have any cuffs left, and he kept getting back up with hostility, so I take him out. This is apparently  one of the reason that got me banned. I don’t see it as very fair at all, because the AI is clearly rogue, the Captain has assaulted two heads at this point. and the Engineer was assisting the Captain and trying to kill me. I was out of options. So Neve is cuffed, the Engineer is dead, and the HoP and a robotocist were trapped behind the command desk. I buckle neve to a chair, and try and help them out. Eventually, Neve ghosts herself. This was the second reason I got banned, only the admin said I killed her. To me, this was the worst because not once in the whole game did I do any harm to Neve. Not once. In the end, she killed herself, and I guess she has the nerve to tell the admins I did it. I’ll go more into that later…

So I manage to get them out of the desk, and we prepare our run to the shuttle. I get a message from the admin asking why I killed the Engineer and Captain. I honestly thought I would be understood once I told my story, so I foolishly responded by saying I’d say it when we got to the shuttle. This, I will admit, may have not been the right thing to say given the situation. I was teleported to what I assume is the bomb range, so that kind of gave me the opportunity to start telling it. As I was typing my answer, I got a ten second warning to answer or I’m banned. So I just typed a “cont…” at the end and sent what I had. Then I tried to add that the other heads felt Neve was being shit, but I guess a whole hate farm was being held among the ghosts while I was alive. The round was ending, and the admin basically said that the amount of people against me just make me default ban. So I get banned, with this as my reason:

“Reason: Griefer. Huge shit. Metagrudge.”

At this point, my jimmies were on a whole other level of rustled.

I never even got to fully explain my story. Never fully got to explain much of anything. All the other players that were on MY side never even got to give their voice. The whole game, I only harmed that ONE Engineer that turned on me during a malf AI, yet I am a huge griefer? It’s bullcrap that Neve suicided herself and told them I killed her. I feel like she and her little posse got their words in, and got a whole case against me, and I wasn’t even allowed to raise my own. I promise you that the RD of that round wasn’t fond of Neve, neither the HoP, or that robotocist. Yet I’m given a fraction of the time they had to explain my side, and no matter what I said I would still be banned because she was able to rally a little posse against me.

I don’t mind that I was banned for a day. Given the reason of ban, even though I feel I don’t deserve it at all, I’m grateful it was only a day and not perma. I just think it’s bullcrap that she got away with this. Even games prior she tries to screw me over, and I warn admins.
    I like this server a lot, and while I’m not a regular forum member, I play on the server often. I think it’s just crap that she gets away with this, yet I get screwed over.

I can handle the ban fine, I’m not terribly boring. I just don’t like how Neve walks away scot free despite all the trouble and grief she caused. I know an admin was present during the game, but it’s just the fact he only briefly got one side of the story and didn’t get the whole spectrum of things.

Once again, I’m horribly sorry about the lack of screenshots.

• Your BYOND key: Zerroed
    Your IC name: DeShawn Jones
    Your job: Head of Security
    The offenders BYOND key (if known): Gavakis
    The offenders ingame name: Neve Curse
    The offenders job: Captain
    Date/Time of incident: 6-7PM MTN
    Your story:

Today, I am quite literally at a loss of words.

I closed my window before I got any screenshots. I didn’t think about posting this appeal until a little after. I’m really sorry. If it means anything, the game went from around 6 to 7PM Mountain Time.

The player in question had meta-grudged me since yesterday. She was playing detective and the HoP gave her all access to help do her job. She decided to try and act like she was the Captain, and the whole thing is another aggravating story. If anybody wants to hear it, that’s fine, but right now I’m going to focus on the main point: this is where Neve started metagrudging me. Literally every round I have a Head role, she fucking starts talking shit, and goes out of her way in-game to screw me over. I Ahelped and everything, and mostly never got anything.
    Today however, got ridiculous.
    Neve was the Captain, and I was the HoS. Right off the bat, she starts the game bu “making sure I’m HoS material.” Then later in the round, she stuns the HoP and takes his gun, and decides to tell AI to bolt him in his office. First off, that is completely bullshit. The HoP had been doing his job, and he just went out for a little bit. I’m telling Neve to stop, but she keeps trying to take all of his shit off of him. So I stun and cuff her. I announce over Command chat that we should have a meeting regarding the Captain, and I advise the ESO to come. I believed that Neve was being out of line overall in every situation I saw prior in that round. It’s around this time that the AI starts to act a little rogue-ish. We are in the HoP’s office, and the ESO walks in and trys to settle things. He basically becomes the voice of reason, and says to prioritize the rogue AI first. Neve gets his ID back (by stunning me, despite I was going to give it back) and we all head out to try and do something. It’s at this point Neve starts yelling at the HoP to stay in his office. HoP wants to fucking help with the rogue AI, so he doesn’t. At the time I was trying to get a sec space-suit, but they were stolen. I heard tazers, and saw the Captain dragging the HoP to her office. I hear plenty of tasers, but then I start hearing lasers, so obviously I have to do something. With the help of an Engineer (one that Neve gave all-access)(Engineer’s name is “The Rookie.”) I get in, and notice the Captain standing over the HoP. Bolts fly, and a brief scuffle later with outside help, I manage to cuff her. Now that the shit is taken care of, we can focus on the AI, right?

Wrong.

I take Neve to the top part of bridge and buckle her to a chair. Im taking her bag off, when the Engineer stuns me, saying something along the lines of not wanting to tussle with HoS AND HoP. While he’s getting her loose, I get up and get into a minor firefight. I stun the Engineer and Neve, then cuff Neve. The freaking engineer starts to attack me, intent to kill. Already in shit soup, I whip out my baton and do some stuns. I didn’t have any cuffs left, and he kept getting back up with hostility, so I take him out. This is apparently  one of the reason that got me banned. I don’t see it as very fair at all, because the AI is clearly rogue, the Captain has assaulted two heads at this point. and the Engineer was assisting the Captain and trying to kill me. I was out of options. So Neve is cuffed, the Engineer is dead, and the HoP and a robotocist were trapped behind the command desk. I buckle neve to a chair, and try and help them out. Eventually, Neve ghosts herself. This was the second reason I got banned, only the admin said I killed her. To me, this was the worst because not once in the whole game did I do any harm to Neve. Not once. In the end, she killed herself, and I guess she has the nerve to tell the admins I did it. I’ll go more into that later…

So I manage to get them out of the desk, and we prepare our run to the shuttle. I get a message from the admin asking why I killed the Engineer and Captain. I honestly thought I would be understood once I told my story, so I foolishly responded by saying I’d say it when we got to the shuttle. This, I will admit, may have not been the right thing to say given the situation. I was teleported to what I assume is the bomb range, so that kind of gave me the opportunity to start telling it. As I was typing my answer, I got a ten second warning to answer or I’m banned. So I just typed a “cont…” at the end and sent what I had. Then I tried to add that the other heads felt Neve was being shit, but I guess a whole hate farm was being held among the ghosts while I was alive. The round was ending, and the admin basically said that the amount of people against me just make me default ban. So I get banned, with this as my reason:

“Reason: Griefer. Huge shit. Metagrudge.”

At this point, my jimmies were on a whole other level of rustled.

I never even got to fully explain my story. Never fully got to explain much of anything. All the other players that were on MY side never even got to give their voice. The whole game, I only harmed that ONE Engineer that turned on me during a malf AI, yet I am a huge griefer? It’s bullcrap that Neve suicided herself and told them I killed her. I feel like she and her little posse got their words in, and got a whole case against me, and I wasn’t even allowed to raise my own. I promise you that the RD of that round wasn’t fond of Neve, neither the HoP, or that robotocist. Yet I’m given a fraction of the time they had to explain my side, and no matter what I said I would still be banned because she was able to rally a little posse against me.

I don’t mind that I was banned for a day. Given the reason of ban, even though I feel I don’t deserve it at all, I’m grateful it was only a day and not perma. I just think it’s bullcrap that she got away with this. Even games prior she tries to screw me over, and I warn admins.
    I like this server a lot, and while I’m not a regular forum member, I play on the server often. I think it’s just crap that she gets away with this, yet I get screwed over.

I can handle the ban fine, I’m not terribly boring. I just don’t like how Neve walks away scot free despite all the trouble and grief she caused. I know an admin was present during the game, but it’s just the fact he only briefly got one side of the story and didn’t get the whole spectrum of things.

Once again, I’m horribly sorry about the lack of screenshots.

• Nigga you’re banned for one day, please calm down and get over it. I received 5 reports from 5 different people about you killing people without good reason and metagrudging. The very first thing on both you and the Craptain’s attack log was you stunning him. I’m not sure if you might have confused two rounds into one, but your story until that point simply wasn’t part of the round where I banned you. Anyway I’ll have a word with Gavakis because he seems to think because he’s a regular he can get away with being a shitter to new, competent players such as yourself. If this metagrudging shitflinging continues I’ll probably just ban both of you, so I’d suggest you cut the metagrudging arguments and just play the game.

Also, the round you killed the captain and that engineer in was a cult round, not a Malf AI.

• Thanks for the reply!

It’s not the ban that my panties are peed over, a day is nothing I’d flip over.
    It’s just how Neve grudged me everygame I was in since yesterday. I included this story because it was the best example of the fuckery. I tried to mind my own business, but IC she was doing stuff that I had to respond to. I don’t go into game wanting to be douchebag. Hell, I have little to no bad history on this server.

(Also, I never killed the Captain, and the Engineer left me no choice. I swear on my dog the round I speak of is not a mix.)

• I personnaly (being the HoP in this story) agree neve should get a head ban or a sec ban do to the fact she oversteps her lines of authority and juristiction and from personnal experience has a history of metagrudging people. On that note afer the round of this whole story took place i played a lonely medical doctor who went to ask for a simple chemistry access over aqt the hops office and she simply just told me to (in her own words) “fuck off” and closed the shutters on me. Later i dropped by to get my access again and not hold anything against her and yet still she ignored me EVEN AFTER I DID THE LINE AND 2 GUYS GOT THERE ID’S BACK FORM HER! When its my turn in line she closes the shutters on me again. Someone please have a serious talk with her please metagrudging is immature and her abuse of authority must be kep in check of stright up stripped from her.

• I was the engineer and neve was stunning hos and hop in some room under the bridge, and I stunned her and later the hos buckled her to a chair and started stripping her so I stunned the hos and uncuffed neve and then I am out of e gun ammo and the hos stuns me with a stun baton, takes my fire axe and beats the shit out of me because I uncuffed the captain. And I wasn’t attacking you I was trying to disarm you from killing me.

• you were a chucklefuck, he was leaving 4/5ths of the entire round out of his office, not doing his job, he was giving out all acess and i decided “bolt him in his office” so he couldnt leave, and if I took his gun, he had no escape (besides disposals) you always do this to me, you shot me and cuffed me without question, then demoting me after a ESO had to order you. you were even saying “make me captian” because you’re OBVIOUSLY better. (incase you didnt get that, sarcasam)
    you deserved that ban, metagrudging asshat

EDIT: suprised you didnt call me Nerve Curse.

• @Gavakis:

you were a chucklefuck, he was leaving 4/5ths of the entire round out of his office, not doing his job, he was giving out all acess and i decided “bolt him in his office” so he couldnt leave, and if I took his gun, he had no escape (besides disposals) you always do this to me, you shot me and cuffed me without question, then demoting me after a ESO had to order you. you were even saying “make me captian” because you’re OBVIOUSLY better. (incase you didnt get that, sarcasam)
    you deserved that ban, metagrudging asshat

EDIT: suprised you didnt call me Nerve Curse.

I just love how almost half of this is made up.

First off, it was the beginning of the round when you started harassing him. I don’t see how the first ten minutes of the round he was able to be out of his office 4/5ths of the game. I also don’t recall him giving anyone all-access. Last I checked, you gave “The Rookie” captain access. Even if this WAS the case, I doubt the proper thing to do would be to take his gun and bolt him in his office. Also, I’ve never done that to you and I really don’t see where you’re getting any of these accusations. You also fail to mention that I DID ask you what you were doing, I DID tell you that you can’t just lock him in a figurative hamster cage, and I DID tell you to stop. I never even demoted you. I wanted to have a meeting with the other heads because you were being out of line. Please provide a picture of me saying, “make me captian.” I never said that, in any game for the matter, and I highly doubt anybody ever said that during the round.

Seriously, why can’t you just play the game without trying to be an internet tough guy and stop being so conceited?

• @ICantBelieveThis:

I just love how almost half of this is made up.

First off, it was the beginning of the round when you started harassing him. I don’t see how the first ten minutes of the round he was able to be out of his office 4/5ths of the game. I also don’t recall him giving anyone all-access. Last I checked, you gave “The Rookie” captain access. Even if this WAS the case, I doubt the proper thing to do would be to take his gun and bolt him in his office. Also, I’ve never done that to you and I really don’t see where you’re getting any of these accusations. You also fail to mention that I DID ask you what you were doing, I DID tell you that you can’t just lock him in a figurative hamster cage, and I DID tell you to stop. I never even demoted you. I wanted to have a meeting with the other heads because you were being out of line. Please provide a picture of me saying, “make me captian.” I never said that, in any game for the matter, and I highly doubt anybody ever said that during the round.

Seriously, why can’t you just play the game without trying to be an internet tough guy and stop being so conceited?

Stunning me, asking me what it was?
    I didnt give the Rookie all acess, and I saw the HoP give a captian ranked ID to a assistant, so I stunned him, brought him to the bridge and tried to demote him. OF course I can lock him in a cage, im the captian, and no. He kept stunning you untill he was out of rounds, he NEVER turned it on harm, and you cannot provide proof, so why should I?

• @Gavakis:

Stunning me, asking me what it was?
    I didnt give the Rookie all acess, and I saw the HoP give a captian ranked ID to a assistant, so I stunned him, brought him to the bridge and tried to demote him. OF course I can lock him in a cage, im the captian, and no. He kept stunning you untill he was out of rounds, he NEVER turned it on harm, and you cannot provide proof, so why should I?

Just because you’re the Captain doesn’t mean you can do ANYTHING you want.
    You can’t just do anything willy nilly and expect people to not respond.

Also, I realize I have a lack of solid proof (logs being my only proof), but at least I try and provide as much detail as I can as opposed to just saying somebody said: “make me captian.”

• @Dr.:

If this metagrudging shitflinging continues I’ll probably just ban both of you, so I’d suggest you cut the metagrudging arguments and just play the game.

Just a warning :O) try to get over it and just play the game unless you both want to join the exclusive corgi program

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.