Security Ban was excessive

• Your BYOND Key: SudsyMongoose23
    Your IC name: Ricky Martin
    Your job (syndie?): Security officer
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): All Security positions
    Your previous bans: Once from all heads posiions for murdering the captain while he was dressed as a wizard during a wizard round. It has since expired. Also a 24 hour ban for killing a fellow cultist (also has expired)
    Who banned you: I honestly cant remember this Sec ban was a long time ago
    Reason provided: “Not a very good reason” or something along those lines.
    When you were banned: I can remember the exact date its been like 4 weeks i think prior to this post. 
    Ban length: Considering its been a month almost i safely assume its permanent
    Why you think you were banned: I kicked repeatedly the virologist while i was in brig. I had reason to believe he was responsible for releasing the brain rot, not to mention he was walking freely in the brig. Also there was alot of greifing going on that round i had my id taking by like a group of 3 assistants and was weaponless in brig so i had no way of detaining the virologist.
    Why you should be unbanned: I find it unfair seeing as a lot of security constantly go around murdering hoards of innocents and receive close to no discipline form the admins yet i murder the virologist cuz hes trying to create a holocaust with the brain rot and i get perma banned from sec? I must admit who ever banned me had no since of discipline. And to add the following round i saw while in ghost form that security was mass murdering people so i asked the admins via admin help why weren’t they doing anything and one of them mockingly posted some huge ass number so i assumed that was how much time i have left till my ban is lifted. I apologize for not giving solid evidence or pictures to support my claims but i run this game on a toshiba laptop and i have no possible way of taking screenshots unless i install some weird ass program that i don’t know how to work. Also im sorry for murdering the virologist but people need to keep the greifing to a minimum on nox its sometimes too much for sec to handle.

• Your BYOND Key: SudsyMongoose23
    Your IC name: Ricky Martin
    Your job (syndie?): Security officer
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): All Security positions
    Your previous bans: Once from all heads posiions for murdering the captain while he was dressed as a wizard during a wizard round. It has since expired. Also a 24 hour ban for killing a fellow cultist (also has expired)
    Who banned you: I honestly cant remember this Sec ban was a long time ago
    Reason provided: “Not a very good reason” or something along those lines.
    When you were banned: I can remember the exact date its been like 4 weeks i think prior to this post. 
    Ban length: Considering its been a month almost i safely assume its permanent
    Why you think you were banned: I kicked repeatedly the virologist while i was in brig. I had reason to believe he was responsible for releasing the brain rot, not to mention he was walking freely in the brig. Also there was alot of greifing going on that round i had my id taking by like a group of 3 assistants and was weaponless in brig so i had no way of detaining the virologist.
    Why you should be unbanned: I find it unfair seeing as a lot of security constantly go around murdering hoards of innocents and receive close to no discipline form the admins yet i murder the virologist cuz hes trying to create a holocaust with the brain rot and i get perma banned from sec? I must admit who ever banned me had no since of discipline. And to add the following round i saw while in ghost form that security was mass murdering people so i asked the admins via admin help why weren’t they doing anything and one of them mockingly posted some huge ass number so i assumed that was how much time i have left till my ban is lifted. I apologize for not giving solid evidence or pictures to support my claims but i run this game on a toshiba laptop and i have no possible way of taking screenshots unless i install some weird ass program that i don’t know how to work. Also im sorry for murdering the virologist but people need to keep the greifing to a minimum on nox its sometimes too much for sec to handle.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.