Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

For Reaserachers

• http://pastebin.com/ZaCbHHEQ USE THIS it get levels to pretty much full and you dont have to run to tech storage either

• http://pastebin.com/ZaCbHHEQ USE THIS it get levels to pretty much full and you dont have to run to tech storage either

• Does it reach max level in everything?

• everything cept illegal tech and with the ac 2 they get your combat up so no bugging sec for stuff

• You’re forgetting “e-sword, found in a traitor you just killed”, actually would the detective’s thermal menson goggles work for illegal technology research ?

• @GumADum:

You’re forgetting “e-sword, found in a traitor you just killed”, actually would the detective’s thermal menson goggles work for illegal technology research ?

yes

• This is why research is the worst part of science for the most part. Should try and make it fun.

• that why you get it done quickly so can make the stuff you want and to get robotics to stop whining at you for data theory and shit.

• I get my fun out of basically being the god of computers and giving the clown an AI Upload or calling the shuttle all the time so the captain has to recall it.
    I only wish there were more boards in the imprinter like the chem dispenser, chem master, teleporter HUD and frame… all the cool stuff. I could basically build a teleporter fast travel system.
    Also make handteleporters finally craftable. I’m sick of never getting one because the RD and Captain are too busy not using it and not being able to build my bag of holding because the RD deconstructed his database before deconstructing the teleporter board.

I wish it was a legit move to kill Research Directors for this but you can’t expect that the Head of Research actually knows what he is doing.

• chem dispenser need to have way to be build in case of emergencies if the evil AI blew them up.  Not fun wen you busy making fun chems and the all of sudden the dispenser blows up in your face. I think the chem masters can be made though. Also like to build mech chargers. teleporter hubs be fun to make useful for a quick escape.

major protip when you build a machine use the more adv version of the tems (ie: super matter bin) it makes the machine run faster great for exosuit fab. if you feeling generous as the rd you can upgrade robotics machine to run faster. slight downtime on the machine is worth the upgrades.

Users

Topics