Godzillan's request to have his clown job ban lifted

• Your BYOND Key: Godzillan
    Your IC name: Great Clown? I forget what name I had but I am pretty sure that’s what my name was.
    Your job (syndie?): Clown
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Job
    Your previous bans: None
    Who banned you: DrHuxleyy
    Reason provided: "Not funny enough"
    When you were banned: Maybe like 6/14/2013, I can’t quite remember.
    Ban length: Forever (job ban)
    Why you think you were banned: I slipped 2 people on a banana peel and killed them
    Why you should be unbanned: Because I now know that killing people as clown should be done if say, you’re being chased with a crazy guy trying to kill you with a circular saw, and you should just slip them and go away, or maybe do “funnier” things like hide banana peels in lockers and then weld the locker closed when someone slips on it. Plus in the game rules it says “killing people is okay” so I am pretty sure it is acceptable.

• Your BYOND Key: Godzillan
    Your IC name: Great Clown? I forget what name I had but I am pretty sure that’s what my name was.
    Your job (syndie?): Clown
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Job
    Your previous bans: None
    Who banned you: DrHuxleyy
    Reason provided: "Not funny enough"
    When you were banned: Maybe like 6/14/2013, I can’t quite remember.
    Ban length: Forever (job ban)
    Why you think you were banned: I slipped 2 people on a banana peel and killed them
    Why you should be unbanned: Because I now know that killing people as clown should be done if say, you’re being chased with a crazy guy trying to kill you with a circular saw, and you should just slip them and go away, or maybe do “funnier” things like hide banana peels in lockers and then weld the locker closed when someone slips on it. Plus in the game rules it says “killing people is okay” so I am pretty sure it is acceptable.

• Will unjobbann you when you get on, just PM me or any other admin and link them to this.

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.