Ban Request, murder and possible metagame.

• Your BYOND key: Reapter
    Your IC name: Pablo Barrett
    Your job: Security Officer
    The offenders BYOND key (if known): Unknown
    The offenders ingame name: Sean Isaman/Lukas Chapman
    The offenders job: Unknown
    Date/Time of incident: 6/22/2013 - 1:17am
    Your story: (screenshots and concise chat log snippets can help)

The HOS had just implanted someone during a rev round, in which he started to get murdered by the newly implanted assistant(That is another matter that needs looking into). I had a guy in custody while a firefight ensued for me to save the HOS who was trying to talk it out with the guy but wasn’t stopping. The guy ended up with a e-gun during this to shoot at me while I had someone in custody and running around ensued with the guy in custody taking the majority of the shots from the attacker and not a single shot from me, while I try to save the HOS from his demise while recharging my gun. The assistant finally was downed after 2 e-guns full of shots to him. Pablo Barrett the guy in custody lives fine with orange or higher health as no blood was being spit and in worst case I would just medical him.

Shortly after Lukas Chapman arrived to the brig and tried to chase me down (Him and the other guy he was with which name was unknown) got stunned once and I gave them a fire-axe to break the window open with insulated gloves since they backed off. So they opened the door, as soon as I start taking the mask off the HOS to give him cpr and save him Lukas Chapman stuns me and cuffs me. He just frees the guy I had in custody Pablo Barrett and locks me inside interrogation cuffed. Soon after Pablo comes in and murders me while I am cuffed to the chair saying hes not a rev when I asked.

They actually let the HOS die on top of this. By rules Lukas if forgivable assuming he isn’t meta-gaming, however, Sean Isaman is a easy ban and being a regular should know better then this.

TL:DR - Save HOS in REV round from guy murdering him who is implanted, have guy in custody, Lukas shows up to free him with one other. Lukas stuns strips and buckles me to a chair while his possible friend comes in to murder me right after.

Proofz

Extreme56 was informed of this soon after.

• Your BYOND key: Reapter
    Your IC name: Pablo Barrett
    Your job: Security Officer
    The offenders BYOND key (if known): Unknown
    The offenders ingame name: Sean Isaman/Lukas Chapman
    The offenders job: Unknown
    Date/Time of incident: 6/22/2013 - 1:17am
    Your story: (screenshots and concise chat log snippets can help)

The HOS had just implanted someone during a rev round, in which he started to get murdered by the newly implanted assistant(That is another matter that needs looking into). I had a guy in custody while a firefight ensued for me to save the HOS who was trying to talk it out with the guy but wasn’t stopping. The guy ended up with a e-gun during this to shoot at me while I had someone in custody and running around ensued with the guy in custody taking the majority of the shots from the attacker and not a single shot from me, while I try to save the HOS from his demise while recharging my gun. The assistant finally was downed after 2 e-guns full of shots to him. Pablo Barrett the guy in custody lives fine with orange or higher health as no blood was being spit and in worst case I would just medical him.

Shortly after Lukas Chapman arrived to the brig and tried to chase me down (Him and the other guy he was with which name was unknown) got stunned once and I gave them a fire-axe to break the window open with insulated gloves since they backed off. So they opened the door, as soon as I start taking the mask off the HOS to give him cpr and save him Lukas Chapman stuns me and cuffs me. He just frees the guy I had in custody Pablo Barrett and locks me inside interrogation cuffed. Soon after Pablo comes in and murders me while I am cuffed to the chair saying hes not a rev when I asked.

They actually let the HOS die on top of this. By rules Lukas if forgivable assuming he isn’t meta-gaming, however, Sean Isaman is a easy ban and being a regular should know better then this.

TL:DR - Save HOS in REV round from guy murdering him who is implanted, have guy in custody, Lukas shows up to free him with one other. Lukas stuns strips and buckles me to a chair while his possible friend comes in to murder me right after.

Proofz

Extreme56 was informed of this soon after.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.