• Your BYOND key: Paro Clomas
    Your IC name: manuel garcia okelly
    Your job:sec borg
    The offenders BYOND key (if known):
    The offenders ingame name:Vodka Machea
    The offenders job: HOS
    Date/Time of incident: Jun 21, 2013 at 07:38 pm
    Your story:

Idiot hos saw that the admins where afk and decided to start being shitcurity to the maximum(killing people), so i as a sec borg tried to stop him non lethally, i cuffed him and was stripping him when the cmo came and flashed me, then they killed me together.
    Do i need to go on?

• Your BYOND key: Paro Clomas
    Your IC name: manuel garcia okelly
    Your job:sec borg
    The offenders BYOND key (if known):
    The offenders ingame name:Vodka Machea
    The offenders job: HOS
    Date/Time of incident: Jun 21, 2013 at 07:38 pm
    Your story:

Idiot hos saw that the admins where afk and decided to start being shitcurity to the maximum(killing people), so i as a sec borg tried to stop him non lethally, i cuffed him and was stripping him when the cmo came and flashed me, then they killed me together.
    Do i need to go on?

• That round I had an engineer’s ID and then got a 10 minute sentence and then after 3 minutes they (attempted) to execute me, I escaped because they couldn’t find me somehow.

• I was murdered as the lawyer for asking “whats going on in here?” and then they proceeded to bash me to death with a crowbar in perma….

• Keagan put me in permabrig for me being black and RP raped me. He needs mental help

• Borg was stripping me and disobeying executive orders when I hadn’t done shit yet, I naturally disabled it as self-defense. I was supposed to let him entirely detain me…and continue pursuing me…? Absurd expectation. As for other people who died subsequently, they were victims of a very clearly stated zero-tolerance policy due to the revolution and received ample warning(s) - implemented by me as I substituted the Captain to be…SUPREME LEADER OF THE NEW SPACE ORDER (and carps).

• i as a borg was preventing human harm. you clearly stated you could kill people for anyone, there was no emergency, you did this 2 seconds into the round, it’s just murderboner, if admins think this is ok , no problem, but then i can kill people as sec too. rules must be equal for everyone

• Kill people has HoS >Be surprised when cyborgs turn on you.

Why can’t heads or security ever secure themselves by asking the captain to modify the AI for them? These 4 minutes in permabrig don’t make a difference.

• @SudsyMongoose23:

I was murdered as the lawyer for asking “whats going on in here?” and then they proceeded to bash me to death with a crowbar in perma….

I to was a player who “knew too much” and had to be disposed of.

• @MichaelR:

BS, I announced the totalitarian regime to the whole station twice with broadcasts and declared our independence from Nanotransen- far from the discreet conspiracy suggested. Additionally, I explained any crimes and/or subversion would lead to four of the following extreme consequences:

1 - An impromptu firing squad.
    2 - A date with the Warden (oh boy).
    3 - Transfer to the gulag for work on a statue of myself.
    4 - Suffocation inside a gas chamber.

Although I’m normally an efficient, respectable HoS - who is one of the few to seldom authorize executions - I took a break from that demeanor to rule with an iron fist as Big Brother. I’m allowed CRAZEH FUHN occasionally and I did not cause significant chaos, plus a majority of users thought it was hilarious - the main persuasive element to me that it’s acceptable.

Yours Slyly as Brilliance,
    Supreme Leader Vodka of Space and Time

@MichaelR:

You were questioning the logic of our Stalinist policies and I believe it provoked a few of the officers as defensive of their compassionate, dear leader. I am sorry, nevertheless, as I think you were the only person who didn’t commit a serious crime and were purely obtrusive to officers’ activities. -salute-

@GumADum:

That round I had an engineer’s ID and then got a 10 minute sentence and then after 3 minutes they (attempted) to execute me, I escaped because they couldn’t find me somehow.

You were the announced public execution in the holodeck, right, as a deterrent? It was all a bluff, my friend- a showcase of our ruthless intolerance to criminals, dissuading those contemplating crimes against our station.

• @Vodka:

BS, I announced the totalitarian regime to the whole station twice with broadcasts and declared our independence from Nanotransen- far from the discreet conspiracy suggested. Additionally, I explained any crimes and/or subversion would lead to four of the following extreme consequences:

1 - An impromptu firing squad.
    2 - A date with the Warden (oh boy).
    3 - Transfer to the gulag for work on a statue of myself.
    4 - Suffocation inside a gas chamber.

Although I’m normally an efficient, respectable HoS - who is one of the few to seldom authorize executions - I took a break from that demeanor to rule with an iron fist as Big Brother. I’m allowed CRAZEH FUHN occasionally and I did not cause significant chaos, plus a majority of users thought it was hilarious - the main persuasive element to me that it’s acceptable.

Yours Slyly as Brilliance,
    Supreme Leader Vodka of Space and Time
    You were questioning the logic of our Stalinist policies and I believe it provoked a few of the officers as defensive of their compassionate, dear leader. I am sorry, nevertheless, as I think you were the only person who didn’t commit a serious crime and were purely obtrusive to officers’ activities. -salute-
    You were the announced public execution in the holodeck, right, as a deterrent? It was all a bluff, my friend- a showcase of our ruthless intolerance to criminals, dissuading those contemplating crimes against our station.

Fortunately for you, under all circumstances you cannot override spess law as a Sec or Head and basically are just incriminating yourself. Although, I would be all for the captain being able to do stuff like this, you can’t unless a rule change occurs.

• @Reapter:

Fortunately for you, under all circumstances you cannot override spess law as a Sec or Head and basically are just incriminating yourself. Although, I would be all for the captain being able to do stuff like this, you can’t unless a rule change occurs.

I’m aware and will accept repercussions if they’re thought of as appropriate, but I must stress at the very least: This isn’t my normal conduct, I don’t consistently commit such nonsense. It was all for fun, which other people supposedly enjoyed, and as someone who’s security 95% of the time, well-behaved 90% of that time, I was simply letting loose, per se, from the ordinary hardship of being security: No decision is correct, everyone will ordinarily hate you and you are more accountable whilst often in catch-22 situation of death or breaching rules  situation.

Frankly, this time, I did cross the line seriously with the whole charade as a few people are evidently bitter and as such, I won’t repeat it in respect of their anger. I am sorry for this misconduct, sincerely so, as I was definitely wrong this time - not reacting violently understandably so or acting aggressively with necessary measures.

• Your justifications for mass murder as HoS are terrible, and you should feel terrible.

• @MichaelR:

Your justifications for mass murder as HoS are terrible, and you should feel terrible.

I never murdered anyone directly.  :laugh: As for me feeling terrible or saying anything more than I have, I think you’re overemphasizing the importance of SS13 too much - expecting way too much seriousness for a rather mundane activity of a very brief round (30 minutes). I know Security is supposed to be all serious and met with the utmost accountability, but we do need a break at times, especially when we have to moderate/manage you fucks from doing exactly as I did all of the time, easily facing the most consequences for fucking up or simply dying early as everyone’s got prejudice against you.

As an experiment, I think security should do nothing for a whole round and maybe people will realize that security are not ‘shitcurity’, they’re actually very vital for basic stability. We can also, however, fuck around on the very rare occasion, systematically executing criminals, and when that happens, maybe you’ll appreciate how nonsensical criticisms of shitcurity/complaints are in reality.

Anyway, I hope my actions do create a better perspective on shitcurity as really, it’s the most challenging position as essentially an admin-esque without immunity/power, leading to much undeserved complaints/abuse/attacks (not this instance, sure, although most people wouldn’t have the sensitivity to care as y’know, Nox).

Note too: Borg detained me when I hadn’t done anything physical so far and had only issued an order to execute all criminals of major crimes (e.g. stealing engineer’s ID to sabotage singularity, murdering two people, dragging a stripped officer into maintenance as is normal for a likely quiet murder). None of these apply, nevertheless, to three officers killing the lawyer, but hey, that’s tragic comedy to me - it was only a lawyer.

• “Hey , i openly broke the rules, but other rounds i swear im super duper good so the laws dont apply to me”

Is that the general idea?

• But…But…you’re a hypocrite, just look at your latest thread:

http://www.noxiousnet.com/forums/index.php?topic=18297.0

This is why I can’t take you seriously (just the fact I killed you…whilst you intended to kill me, being a sore loser)…along with doing far worse shit without any humor/style added to it.

AKA: YOU SUCK!

I’m not sorry for letting loose and fucking around for a change. I’m a regular player, I contribute a lot and I can take a moment to fuck around, especially if it involves killing you whilst you attempt to murder me when I hadn’t done anything to justify that yet. Grow up, you make no sense and you’re either a total hypocrite or just an emotional wreck (wah-wah) who has absolutely no consistency anywhere.

Rules are a guideline and whilst security is expected to behave, they can be shitcurity in extreme cases and this was one - behavior very rare of me.

• I’ts very simple actually:

People attacking the captain: acceptable use of force

Admins are afk kill everyone who questions my authority: not acceptable

Is there something im missing here?

• @Paro:

I’ts very simple actually:

People attacking the captain: acceptable use of force

Admins are afk kill everyone who questions my authority: not acceptable

Is there something im missing here?

Admins’ presence had nothing to do with it as I would’ve done it with their proximity, but look at you stretching that as a motive, just as you are absurdly with people being ‘threats to the Captain’. -rolls eyes- Distinctions won’t help your bullshit, really, when they’re weak as this.

• I RECEIVED NO WARNING AND WAS TASED BY AN OFFICER DRAGGED TO THE PERMA AREA AND WAS SUBSEQUENTLY BLUDGEONED TO DEATH BY A SEC OFFICER AND THE WARDEN WITH A CROWBAR. THE HOS (VODKA) JUST STOOD THERE AND WITNESSED THE WHOLE THING AND ALLOWED IT. NOT VERY HEAD LIKE BEHAVIOR. I WAS ONLY A SIMPLE LAWYER DEMANDING TO KNOW WHAT WAS GOING ON INSTEAD I GET GANGRAPED BY SHITCURITY IN PERMA!

• We showed you what was going on, IMO.

[[size=8pt]I also said you were the only innocent person to die]

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.