Ban Reduction

• Your BYOND Key: antodan
    Your IC name: Fitz Brindle
    Your job (syndie?): Scientist
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): http://puu.sh/3lbev.png
    Your previous bans: n/a
    Who banned you: DrHuxleyy
    Reason provided: Griefer, released plasma and set it on fire as a non antag.
    When you were banned: 6/21/2013
    Ban length: 1 year
    Why you think you were banned: For insulting an admin
    Why you should be unbanned: Ban length is excessive, think it should be shortened

• Your BYOND Key: antodan
    Your IC name: Fitz Brindle
    Your job (syndie?): Scientist
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): http://puu.sh/3lbev.png
    Your previous bans: n/a
    Who banned you: DrHuxleyy
    Reason provided: Griefer, released plasma and set it on fire as a non antag.
    When you were banned: 6/21/2013
    Ban length: 1 year
    Why you think you were banned: For insulting an admin
    Why you should be unbanned: Ban length is excessive, think it should be shortened

• I banned you for that long because you lied about why you released all that plasma and set it on fire. You calling me a faggot and an idiot didn’t really help anyway. So lol no, come up with a better reason for why I should unban you. The fire you made basically ruined medbay and research plus the hallways.

• Alright, whatever. I treated you in kind. Calling people a cunt isn’t exactly the most courteous way to treat a player.

• @antodan:

Alright, whatever. I treated you in kind. Calling people a cunt isn’t exactly the most courteous way to treat a player.

Well gee, neither is setting the station on fire, is it? Fuck off and go grief another station.

• b-but this is a grief server! /sarcasm

• @Spurdo_KEK:

b-but this is a grief server! /sarcasm

This guy is now getting an in-game punishment for irrelevant replies. Let this be a lesson to everyone. Again.

No fun allowed.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.