• Your BYOND Key: Yackitori
    Your IC name: BORK BORK BORK
    Your job (syndie?): Scientist
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Job & In game
    Your previous bans: 2 day ban for killing someone without enough reason
    Who banned you: Zincon
    Reason provided: "Blowing up medbay"
    When you were banned: 4:28 Pm, July 21 2013
    Ban length: 2 days (jobban was permanent)
    Why you think you were banned: I was framed in the bombing of medbay
    Why you should be unbanned: I was wrongfully banned. I was merely giving a bomb to a fellow scientist because I had the suspicion that the AI was malf. I then later realized that the scientist that I gave the bomb to, (IC Name: Innocent Cherry), Had bombed medbay. Zincon immediately turned his attention to me, because I was the one making bombs at the time. I must have given the bomb to an antag, or just a griefer. Zincon gave me no time to explain and banned me on the spot. I only had a chance to say a few words, but nobody believed me. I was wrongfully framed in this bombing and it was done by someone else, not me. Call me an idiot for giving out bombs, but I knew that they would break in and make them anyway, so I saved myself the trouble. I am attaching 2 screenshots showing the conversation between myself and the offender. I am not so worried about the 2 day ban, but I am more worried about the jobban. I do not mean to insult any of the admin staff, but I would like to say, give people a chance to talk to you about it. I was wrongfully banned, and I hope this goes into consideration.

• Your BYOND Key: Yackitori
    Your IC name: BORK BORK BORK
    Your job (syndie?): Scientist
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Job & In game
    Your previous bans: 2 day ban for killing someone without enough reason
    Who banned you: Zincon
    Reason provided: "Blowing up medbay"
    When you were banned: 4:28 Pm, July 21 2013
    Ban length: 2 days (jobban was permanent)
    Why you think you were banned: I was framed in the bombing of medbay
    Why you should be unbanned: I was wrongfully banned. I was merely giving a bomb to a fellow scientist because I had the suspicion that the AI was malf. I then later realized that the scientist that I gave the bomb to, (IC Name: Innocent Cherry), Had bombed medbay. Zincon immediately turned his attention to me, because I was the one making bombs at the time. I must have given the bomb to an antag, or just a griefer. Zincon gave me no time to explain and banned me on the spot. I only had a chance to say a few words, but nobody believed me. I was wrongfully framed in this bombing and it was done by someone else, not me. Call me an idiot for giving out bombs, but I knew that they would break in and make them anyway, so I saved myself the trouble. I am attaching 2 screenshots showing the conversation between myself and the offender. I am not so worried about the 2 day ban, but I am more worried about the jobban. I do not mean to insult any of the admin staff, but I would like to say, give people a chance to talk to you about it. I was wrongfully banned, and I hope this goes into consideration.

• Admins can check who activated the bomb. So if it wasn’t you Zincon would have been able to see.

• Well, it was set off with a timer and I was the last to touch the timer after making the bomb so does that make me who set it off?

• Yes, your friend was the last one to touch it, but you were the one that triggered the timer.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.