Psycho644 Permaban Appeal

• Your BYOND Key: Psycho644

Your IC name: McFuckington Sperglord

Your job (syndie?): Head of Security

Your ban (chat? job? game?): Game.

Your previous bans: None.

Who banned you: Zincon.

Reason provided: Mute griefer, not anything we want here.

When you were banned: A couple minutes ago.

Ban length: Permanent.

Why you think you were banned: The admin was under the impression that I was griefing and just killing people at random, however that wasn’t what happened (and if he had put a little bit of research or thought into his ban before just swinging his ban hammer around this wouldn’t have happened).

Why you should be unbanned:

Well, what actually happened was the station was completely over-run by revolutionists, and they had sealed the brig off with an RCD or something, but it was walled off. It was me as Head of Security with the warden and a single security officer. We camped one area for a short amount of time and just hid. I called out over the command channel to see if there were any other heads alive, and there were none. The entire station was over-run by revolutionists, and I decided to not be that faggot who hides in a corner until he inevitably gets killed by revolutionists 30 minutes later. Instead I told my comrades that we’re going out guns a blazing, and the HQ of the revolutionists was supposedly medbay, so we made our way over there and were met with an extremely large group of crew members armed with energy guns and even a mime with an energy sword. This is when bullets started flying. I shot down the mime after he slashed me with his energy sword and killed him with the energy sword, while some of his comrades tried to help him but I stunned them down and killed them as well. Long story short, it was like a three versus fifteen. It was a pretty epic battle, and I took a decent amount of the revolutionists down but in the end I got knocked down and a rev lasered me to death through a window in the cafeteria and the round ended as I was the last head. This was a pretty disappointing ban, and I’m assuming this admin also banned my two team-mates who were helping me, the warden and the security officer. I hope that you guys can fix this ASAP and that you can get your admins to do a little more research before making preemptive bans like this, or at least speaking to me before just slamming down a permaban.

• Your BYOND Key: Psycho644

Your IC name: McFuckington Sperglord

Your job (syndie?): Head of Security

Your ban (chat? job? game?): Game.

Your previous bans: None.

Who banned you: Zincon.

Reason provided: Mute griefer, not anything we want here.

When you were banned: A couple minutes ago.

Ban length: Permanent.

Why you think you were banned: The admin was under the impression that I was griefing and just killing people at random, however that wasn’t what happened (and if he had put a little bit of research or thought into his ban before just swinging his ban hammer around this wouldn’t have happened).

Why you should be unbanned:

Well, what actually happened was the station was completely over-run by revolutionists, and they had sealed the brig off with an RCD or something, but it was walled off. It was me as Head of Security with the warden and a single security officer. We camped one area for a short amount of time and just hid. I called out over the command channel to see if there were any other heads alive, and there were none. The entire station was over-run by revolutionists, and I decided to not be that faggot who hides in a corner until he inevitably gets killed by revolutionists 30 minutes later. Instead I told my comrades that we’re going out guns a blazing, and the HQ of the revolutionists was supposedly medbay, so we made our way over there and were met with an extremely large group of crew members armed with energy guns and even a mime with an energy sword. This is when bullets started flying. I shot down the mime after he slashed me with his energy sword and killed him with the energy sword, while some of his comrades tried to help him but I stunned them down and killed them as well. Long story short, it was like a three versus fifteen. It was a pretty epic battle, and I took a decent amount of the revolutionists down but in the end I got knocked down and a rev lasered me to death through a window in the cafeteria and the round ended as I was the last head. This was a pretty disappointing ban, and I’m assuming this admin also banned my two team-mates who were helping me, the warden and the security officer. I hope that you guys can fix this ASAP and that you can get your admins to do a little more research before making preemptive bans like this, or at least speaking to me before just slamming down a permaban.

• You sprayed lasers into a crowd twice, on purpose or pure stupidity, killing several unarmed, non-antag players.
    When I asked you what happened, I got no response. But seeing you are not just another mute griefer, I will reduce your ban to 3 days and jobban you from jobs with access to lethal weapons instead.

• I was the last head alive in a confirmed rev round. There were MULTIPLE armed revolutionists about. I was scared shitless and I was being robusted by 80% of the massive group of people surrounding me. I legitimately didn’t see you ask me anything, I may have missed it considering I was fighting for my life. I admit it may have been a little rash to assume EVERYONE was a rev, but a very large majority of people were. A 3 day ban is fair considering I jumped to conclusions, but I think the job ban is a little excessive.

• @Talha:

When I asked you what happened, I got no response.

Yeah let’s ask a guy running for his life why he’s running for his life in text only, that’ll get him to answer us immediately.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.