Unban Request

• Your BYOND Key: Carnage752
    Your IC name: Lanny Brinigh
    Your job (syndie?): Assistant
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Game
    Your previous bans: Don’t remember, one 1 day ban
    Who banned you: Absynth
    Reason provided: I TOLD you not to grief. Didn’t I? Why didn’t you listen?.
    When you were banned: Jun 20, 2013 at 6:30 PM
    Ban length: 4320 minutes (3 Days)
    Why you think you were banned: I stunned and cuffed this guy Dr. Beat for his continual fucking with me while I was going about my business, such as disarming me when I was holding valuable equipment like yellow gloves. I was in the hallway when he came at me again, so I stunned him, cuffed him, and brought him to arrivals. I built a chair at the southern airlock and buckled him, stripped him, and was prepared to go on my way. He then started talking shit about me, so I knew that when he got free he was going to be a threat to me and come for me again, likely with weapons. I decided to make it clear that he shouldn’t fuck with me by making him take some damage before he got free and rejoined the station, so I broke a window as an opening and screwdrivered the airlock doors, so he would be forced to make an EVA trip to make it back. Mind you, this was in arrivals, so he could make it back within seconds on EVA. I just wanted to make a point. I guess I got tired of every assistant trying to fucking smash my brains in whenever they see an opportunity. Anyways, turns out the airlock lost air, and he died.
    Why you should be unbanned: I did not intend for Beat to die, just take some damage and instill a little fear in him. I thought that he would get free before he it became so bad in the chamber he would die. I did not intend to kill him, but I’m sick of idiots like him trying to fuck with me, so I wanted to teach him a lesson. Just not that severely. I know this is a 3 day ban, but I’m going to be gone soon, so I’d like for this ban to be done.

• Your BYOND Key: Carnage752
    Your IC name: Lanny Brinigh
    Your job (syndie?): Assistant
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Game
    Your previous bans: Don’t remember, one 1 day ban
    Who banned you: Absynth
    Reason provided: I TOLD you not to grief. Didn’t I? Why didn’t you listen?.
    When you were banned: Jun 20, 2013 at 6:30 PM
    Ban length: 4320 minutes (3 Days)
    Why you think you were banned: I stunned and cuffed this guy Dr. Beat for his continual fucking with me while I was going about my business, such as disarming me when I was holding valuable equipment like yellow gloves. I was in the hallway when he came at me again, so I stunned him, cuffed him, and brought him to arrivals. I built a chair at the southern airlock and buckled him, stripped him, and was prepared to go on my way. He then started talking shit about me, so I knew that when he got free he was going to be a threat to me and come for me again, likely with weapons. I decided to make it clear that he shouldn’t fuck with me by making him take some damage before he got free and rejoined the station, so I broke a window as an opening and screwdrivered the airlock doors, so he would be forced to make an EVA trip to make it back. Mind you, this was in arrivals, so he could make it back within seconds on EVA. I just wanted to make a point. I guess I got tired of every assistant trying to fucking smash my brains in whenever they see an opportunity. Anyways, turns out the airlock lost air, and he died.
    Why you should be unbanned: I did not intend for Beat to die, just take some damage and instill a little fear in him. I thought that he would get free before he it became so bad in the chamber he would die. I did not intend to kill him, but I’m sick of idiots like him trying to fuck with me, so I wanted to teach him a lesson. Just not that severely. I know this is a 3 day ban, but I’m going to be gone soon, so I’d like for this ban to be done.

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.