Job ban for captian and security gaurd

• Your BYOND key:Gavakis
    Your IC name:Neve Curse
    Your job:Assistant
    The offenders BYOND key (if known):
    The offenders ingame name: Jake Corners, Issac Powel
    The offenders job: Security Gaurd and Captain.
    Date/Time of incident: Just now
    Your story: (screenshots and concise chat log snippets can help)
    I was being a shitlord, but they were worse. they kept recalling the shuttle after the station was bombed, nearly everyone was dead, and they fucking say “they’re cult” weilding a fucking esword and ebow, and I know they’re not traitors because the round just ended and it was not cult. Ban these fucks who think they can get away with murdering people for trying to end the round so everyone can start new.
    BAN HEEEEEEE

• Your BYOND key:Gavakis
    Your IC name:Neve Curse
    Your job:Assistant
    The offenders BYOND key (if known):
    The offenders ingame name: Jake Corners, Issac Powel
    The offenders job: Security Gaurd and Captain.
    Date/Time of incident: Just now
    Your story: (screenshots and concise chat log snippets can help)
    I was being a shitlord, but they were worse. they kept recalling the shuttle after the station was bombed, nearly everyone was dead, and they fucking say “they’re cult” weilding a fucking esword and ebow, and I know they’re not traitors because the round just ended and it was not cult. Ban these fucks who think they can get away with murdering people for trying to end the round so everyone can start new.
    BAN HEEEEEEE

• I support this, I’m Mr.Epsilon, they randomly stunned me and attacked me with esword

• quote him
    "Im captian, so what."
    he thinks hes above nanostren
    fucking~
    this is why i hate new people

• Yeop, ban them all.

• Jobban? Permaban. These guys randomed in any head role they could get to for well over three rounds in a row. And I got there LATE, so they could have been pulling this shit all day.

• They did this more than three times in a row and I stopped them three times in a row. Dirty metagamers.

• Will get on this as soon as they get online, thanks for the report.

• Glad I could help! Eeee~
    @salvatore:

They did this more than three times in a row and I stopped them three times in a row. Dirty metagamers.

Salvatore as usualll~

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.